Some awesome frags :D

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
As always, recorded in real-time. RCS might look a little shaky, was testing lower smooth, on chest hitbox. Just gonna use 8 super again though. Demo will ofc be clean :p

Last edited:
Reactions: FD^GoD
Hello ! You can throw off your configuration and the characteristics of the sensor, dpi and resolution?

As always looks dope.
Hello ! You can throw off your configuration and the characteristics of the sensor, dpi and resolution?
Most people won't be even able to use his settings. He's using super low fov + high smooth settings.

As always looks dope.

Most people won't be even able to use his settings. He's using super low fov + high smooth settings.

Now in my cfg I use 1.20 fov and 19s 8ss and it seems to me very much)) so I want to try smoother settings

Yeah, I in this video I believed I used supersmooth 8, smooth 8 on deagle, with 1.35 FOV ish. Also I used 2.5 sens I believe. Other than that I use 400dpi, 1920x1080 resolution, multicore disabled. Even fullscreen windowed that day actually.

I'm always changing my setup though, which is stupid. But I've been doing that always, also as a legit player :p never satisfied with my config/res/sens etc

Yeah, I in this video I believed I used supersmooth 8, smooth 8 on deagle, with 1.35 FOV ish. Also I used 2.5 sens I believe. Other than that I use 400dpi, 1920x1080 resolution, multicore disabled. Even fullscreen windowed that day actually.

I'm always changing my setup though, which is stupid. But I've been doing that always, also as a legit player :p never satisfied with my config/res/sens etc
nice yeah same I play with 1.15 fov and just always keep changing it I feel like my settings just keep changing and getting better over time :D

edit : nice frags too man ;)

nice yeah same I play with 1.15 fov and just always keep changing it I feel like my settings just keep changing and getting better over time :D

edit : nice frags too man ;)
thanks bro :p I wish I could be satisfied with my stuff though. I don't even know if I want to use 16:9 or 4:3 lol. im weird :(

thanks bro :p I wish I could be satisfied with my stuff though. I don't even know if I want to use 16:9 or 4:3 lol. im weird :(
haha I prefer 16:9 just because I get more field of view and the aimbot is stronger and I feel like my aim is more 1 to 1 but its all just personal preference man I'm sure you could make either one work :)

As always, recorded in real-time. RCS might look a little shaky, was testing lower smooth, on chest hitbox. Just gonna use 8 super again though. Demo will ofc be clean :p

Kicking ass with deagle part 99 XD

gr8

Kicking ass with deagle part 99 XD

gr8
haha yeah, I have too many deagle clips it's ridiculous. actually I stopped recording most of my frags. there's too many :D xD

I might have made my dream settings yesterday. :eek:

nice one, what do you think is good for low sensitivity (fov / smooth) ?
I use 2.0 sens, 400 DPI. to me, this is very low. I kinda like it though. but you can do like 4-6 supersmooth, and then play around with smooth. and i always like to use low fov on my deagle and pistols. 1.25-1.45 is usually where it's at :) I usually put smooth decently high. I love when it looks smooth:D

what is the command for the aimbot, to lock ->in spray<- with bullets and not chrosshair placement (cause you have to pull it down the ch and no chance hit something with ch lock :D) ?