AQ's Honest Review Kinda In Depth

Aqqure

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Nov 5, 2016
So im a long time cheater i have used providers such as iwebz a*mw*re unity aj etc etc
But this hack beats them all easily
I changed because didnt feel like getting vacced every month

SUPPORT 10/10
The support on this hack is truly amazing staff is really nice people and they answer super fast. Im coming from aw mostly and there they answer in like 3days or 1 week here 1h-2h :D
I got great support before i bought the hack and have been getting it still :)

COMMUNITY 11/10
Im honestly shocked how good LC community is compared to other cheat providers (iw aw).
The community here is super nice if you need help on something they will help you.
If you want to build/check if your settings are safe for Faceit/lan/all leagues available they will help you.
I dont really know what to say about the community but that its so good.

AIMBOT 10/10
@Jimster480 I dont know what he did but he is a god.
The aimbot is so good i have played 33Games of MM in LEM rank and faceit games.
And usually no one calls me a cheater but enemy team obviously sometimes but my team never calls me out. About cheating usually they think im global smurf. I play with my non hacking global friends they cant tell im hacking the aimbot is so legit looking and has so many options. You can make it look so legit you are probably never going to get overwatched with LC. Also the recoil control is just awesome. Jimster keep up the good work :D

WALLHACK 9.9/10
I only use Box 2 or Pixel esp but i have checked all the options and they work as they should and no problems :=)
9.9 :D Because Color options to wh would be super good example: Sometimes in like lets say nuke pixel esp its blue u cant see it sometimes so color options would be nice. And if they get added someday the wallhack is perfect i think :)

SECURITY 10/10
I have inventory valued at 100€ i know its not anything huge but i have no doubts of using the hack on my main the security is best out there :p

BUNNYHOP 10/10
Misses no hops if delay on 0 and good with delay also
Perfect ;)

TRIGGERBOT 10/10
The triggerbot is just another wow how its the best i think from all cheat's i have used
It has much customizing options and is just perfect.

SET UP/ MAKING YOUR FIRST SETTINGS 8/10
LC is very different if you are coming from like example Aw But its pretty easy at least it was for me to figure it-
out. Making your first settings can be difficult but there is awesome community to help you out and i was able to make my settings super good in 3 days ;)

OVERALL ∞/10 or 10/10

I have used over 10 different cheat providers and for me. This will be my last cheat i wont be changing it ever again i have kinda found my ''home'' at LC :DD yeah but its truly amazing hack and i would recommend anyone to buy it :)

EDIT: Sorry for any mistakes on spelling and stuff since my main language isnt english :)

Last edited: