just testing some 1.25fov deagle settings on 1920x1080

When your corsshair is on enemy player = from your settings.ini file smooth will change to 2.0 and supersmooth 8, even if you set 50 smooth, cheat will change it.

lol tox, you totally just revolutionized my understanding of the cheat now. I think this is why I kept changing settings etc. I thought the smooth was constant always. My problem was never to get my crosshair to allign with the enemy's head. I just put on 8 super smooth, 50.00 smooth, 1.25 fov and destroyed people as i usually do. just with less accuracy here and there.

I totally forgot the first time I got here, I was like "legit? wtf are u talking about, my crosshair is locking on him!!!" and that was with max smooth as well :DFailFish but yeah, I eventually realized how it actually worked haha.

thanks bro :D #faceitrdy

@albanerendk I watched your clip in 0.25 speed and beeing completly honest with you, i couldn't see anything... Well done nice settings ;)

All your posts have given me a thought (especialy ToX). I did a test. i recorded two pov demos. One with cheat and one without. In which i played without cheat sometimes i was locking really hard on enemies. Sometimes i could follow my enemy perfectly with my crosshair. I came to the conclusion that small locks are ok, cause everyone does that probalby and the second thing, everything in slow motion looks suspicious. It's not a thing anymore i guess.

lol tox, you totally just revolutionized my understanding of the cheat now. I think this is why I kept changing settings etc. I thought the smooth was constant always. My problem was never to get my crosshair to allign with the enemy's head. I just put on 8 super smooth, 50.00 smooth, 1.25 fov and destroyed people as i usually do. just with less accuracy here and there.

I totally forgot the first time I got here, I was like "legit? wtf are u talking about, my crosshair is locking on him!!!" and that was with max smooth as well :DFailFish but yeah, I eventually realized how it actually worked haha.

thanks bro :D #faceitrdy
#Smartereveryday #withToX

@albanerendk I watched your clip in 0.25 speed and beeing completly honest with you, i couldn't see anything... Well done nice settings ;)
Check pov demo with 25% demo speed ;)

POV = Point of View
= record <demo name> = rec POV demo 128 TR

The deal to be 100% UD from POV demo review would be high smooth settings with supersmooth 8.
rifle 50, pistols ~~41. The only one problem is.. aimbot can't keep up with moving targets. Once your crosshair reach enemy player your smooth aim lowers to 2. We could change it to 1.0 and then it would be able to keep up.
It will be perfect if U explain more about this type of things, cause I hear about this feature 1-st time. (Nothing about this in wiki and so on.) Cause this info about 2 points of smoothing when crosshair on the model blows my mind alot :D

It will be perfect if U explain more about this type of things, cause I hear about this feature 1-st time. (Nothing about this in wiki and so on.) Cause this info about 2 points of smoothing when crosshair on the model blows my mind alot :D
Maybe other day when I will have more time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯