just testing some 1.25fov deagle settings on 1920x1080

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
recorded using geforce experience

im guessing it'll look super legit on 128tr demo, if it already looks pretty darn legit real-time.

you can see some tiny locks sometimes, nothing special tbh. so I guess LC will take care of that on demo, am i right? ;):cool::p

u guys like? :rolleyes:

Reactions: mklq, Kin and Uhggy
recorded using geforce experience

im guessing it'll look super legit on 128tr demo, if it already looks pretty darn legit real-time.

you can see some tiny locks sometimes, nothing special tbh. so I guess LC will take care of that on demo, am i right? ;):cool::p

u guys like? :rolleyes:

The lock is hardly noticeable unless you slow it down. Good job!

Reactions: albanerendk
yeah indeed. the demo will probably be cleaner than a newborn baby butt! :D
is recording through geforce not 128 tick? cus if thats 128 tick then i can see the locks and so will good demo reviewers

ed: it kinda looks like you move your mouse away from the target after hitting your aimkey or something is what i mean by the lock

is recording through geforce not 128 tick? cus if thats 128 tick then i can see the locks and so will good demo reviewers

ed: it kinda looks like you move your mouse away from the target after hitting your aimkey or something is what i mean by the lock
I google'd it and landed on GeForce's website, and they say it's real-time recording. It also makes sense when you see it. What I see during my game, is what you see on these real-time recordings. :)

I actually took one of ToX's 128TR approved cfg's, reduced my sens to 2.5(cfg is made for 3.0), decreased fov down to 1.25, and even increased supersmooth on deagle by 3 or so.

So I took an already approved 128TR cfg and made it more legit. so yeah... :p

If they slow down POV demo.. they will be able to see it.

Haha yeah, but who checks real time? That would take years to download. Excess space on the hard drive.

looks legit to me in real time but I'm pretty sure I can still see a slight lock if I look hard enough and if they slow it down they would be able to see it I'm pretty sure

Haha yeah, but who checks real time? That would take years to download. Excess space on the hard drive.
They do on high lvl and they ask you to rec it on tournaments for example at FaceIT

If they slow down POV demo.. they will be able to see it.
im a little confused, can you share some knowledge? what exactly is a POV demo? I thought the 'record demo_name' was 128TR? or is POV = 128TR demo?

actually, I think the lower sens can be the reason for why it would look lockier sometimes. the aimbot is slower, and it is more noticable to the eye perhaps? 3.0 are very fast flicks, maybe it gets harder for the eye to follow?

I don't know. I took one of your 128TR approved configs, and nerfed it, and used sens 2.5. but maybe it is best to use 3.0? can you give your view from the dev side of things? im curious, i'd like to build the best & most legit settings, using the admin's guidelines for how the hack works best etc.

POV = Point of View
= record <demo name> = rec POV demo 128 TR

The deal to be 100% UD from POV demo review would be high smooth settings with supersmooth 8.
rifle 50, pistols ~~41. The only one problem is.. aimbot can't keep up with moving targets. Once your crosshair reach enemy player your smooth aim lowers to 2. We could change it to 1.0 and then it would be able to keep up.

POV = Point of View
= record <demo name> = rec POV demo 128 TR

The deal to be 100% UD from POV demo review would be high smooth settings with supersmooth 8.
rifle 50, pistols ~~41. The only one problem is.. aimbot can't keep up with moving targets. Once your crosshair reach enemy player your smooth aim lowers to 2. We could change it to 1.0 and then it would be able to keep up.
yeah, that's what I dislike about the high smooth. Because I really like high smooth settings, but I can't kill them if they come running in full speed etc lol. What was the fix to that? I didn't understand, or else I'm just too high :p

Is it because the lowest possible smooth for 8ss, is 2.0? If you changed to 1.0, it would be better? from the dev side.

I can't kill them if they come running in full speed etc lol. What was the fix to that? I didn't understand, or else I'm just too high
When your corsshair is on enemy player = from your settings.ini file smooth will change to 2.0 and supersmooth 8, even if you set 50 smooth, cheat will change it.

When your corsshair is on enemy player = from your settings.ini file smooth will change to 2.0 and supersmooth 8, even if you set 50 smooth, cheat will change it.
could we make this customizable? I think it would make it a lot better because then you could decide how you want the tracking to look you know