REVIEW AFTER 9 MONTHS+

Heraxion

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 1, 2016
Welcome to my review of leaugecheats and i will start with a story. (Not intressed skip first part)

All started when i met the love of my life i stopped play CSGO serious, i played pretty high level CSGO before that.(Semi-PRO) After awhile together we found out we were pregnant and both was really happy and blessed. I decied to start play again when i have time over from others, but everybody know with really low amout of hours(10-15 hours MAX/2weeks) you wont be able to compete against good players and on a higher level (FACEIT,ESL,CEVO etc.)
Here is where my toughts come about start cheating, so i could still compete on a higher level and play with my friend that still press those 70+ hours / 2 weeks. After read much i found leaugecheat and then I decided to try it out. I bought it but had some problem in the start because I had fake windows(problem with admin), but after GREAT help from @Aaron & @ToX we solved it and everything have worked smooth since that. I made my own CFG after much reading and it was really legit (imo) but i wanted to be safe so i sent a message to @ToX who explained alot for me that have helped me understand how to build up your on CFG. Still I asked him for buying a PRO-CFG for POV demos, he took his time explained everything +/- with resolution / BB also followed into a server and looked how it went and what my toughts was. When i tested the CFG later it was REALLY strong even doe he said it wouldnt be. I serousily had minium 25+ frags EVERY match against decent people.

So LeaugeCheat have helped me to still play CSGO on pretty high level without pressing 70+ hours per 2 weeks. Now i can play the game that i love when i got small time over, still be a good father and boyfriend.

Features

Aimbot
: I never ever tought a Aimbot would look so legit on a POV demo. Once on a tournament an admin watched my demo because the team we played against called me out. The admin told them to watch the demo theirself because they wouldnt find anything suspect in it. I play with really legit settings and i still think that those settings helps me alot. So i would say that the aimbot is super legit and still strong.
Important to use good settings for YOU. Good settings for your friend can be shit settings for you.
Rate 5 of 5

Triggerbot: What to say?? LC triggerbot on AWP / Deagle / USP is so powerfull even if you go with really legit settings. I dont really need to say more, everybody who reads this and havnt test it yet, i can tell you guys that you would love this features, atleast im doing it =D
Rate 5 of 5

Visuals: You got many good features on the visuals (More than whats needed) Works perfectly if you gonna use it on MM. If you wanna go on FACEIT you need to think about the serverside anticheat that do so Visuals dont work as good as it is.
I would like to recommed not to use Visuals if you dont know how to use it because of the risk of getting OW banned. ESP on key for some small checks can be OK.
Rate 4 of 5

Bunnyjump: Its just really good, I have just tested it few times (Not playing with this) Guess thats what i can say about that.
Rate 5 of 5

Security: As title say i have been here for over 9 months, never vaced, never banned on any platfrom. Just look how much time Jimster spend on secure the cheat and how he explains things for us. I trust Jimster alot and i would say LeaugeCheats is the most Secure cheat you would find on the market.
Rate 5 of 5

Price: The price may look expensive for some people without full time job but if you think about what you get its cheap, thinking about the low chance getting banned. Sure you can go down 15$ in price and change provider but i can promise you wont be happy after 3-5 months when you get vaced.
Rate: 4 of 5

Staff: I would like to give a BIG thumb up to @Jimster480 @ToX and @Aaron for all help, respect and kidness. Never tought Staff for a cheatsite would care so much about the custommers and act like they are a persons and not only a buyers.
@Virus1x Have i only talked little too but have nearly only positive things about him aswell execpt ONE thing and thats was that he added all he had on skype into one group to sell his CFGs. I understand you want to sell your CFG but man most of us dont want people to know we cheating.
Rate: 5 of 5

Community: Yea everybody tries to help eachother and most have a mature tone when they talk on the forums. Ofc we have those who dont want to read 1 sentence and just whine but those you would find anywhere on the Internet sadly. But overall its really good.
Rate: 4.5 of 5

Hope you guys liked the review. Took me sometime making this and im not the best writer so big chance not everything correct spelled etc. Anyway have a awesome day LC users.

Welcome to my review of leaugecheats and i will start with a story. (Not intressed skip first part)

All started when i met the love of my life i stopped play CSGO serious, i played pretty high level CSGO before that.(Semi-PRO) After awhile together we found out we were pregnant and both was really happy and blessed. I decied to start play again when i have time over from others, but everybody know with really low amout of hours(10-15 hours MAX/2weeks) you wont be able to compete against good players and on a higher level (FACEIT,ESL,CEVO etc.)
Here is where my toughts come about start cheating, so i could still compete on a higher level and play with my friend that still press those 70+ hours / 2 weeks. After read much i found leaugecheat and then I decided to try it out. I bought it but had some problem in the start because I had fake windows(problem with admin), but after GREAT help from @Aaron & @ToX we solved it and everything have worked smooth since that. I made my own CFG after much reading and it was really legit (imo) but i wanted to be safe so i sent a message to @ToX who explained alot for me that have helped me understand how to build up your on CFG. Still I asked him for buying a PRO-CFG for POV demos, he took his time explained everything +/- with resolution / BB also followed into a server and looked how it went and what my toughts was. When i tested the CFG later it was REALLY strong even doe he said it wouldnt be. I serousily had minium 25+ frags EVERY match against decent people.

So LeaugeCheat have helped me to still play CSGO on pretty high level without pressing 70+ hours per 2 weeks. Now i can play the game that i love when i got small time over, still be a good father and boyfriend.

Features

Aimbot
: I never ever tought a Aimbot would look so legit on a POV demo. Once on a tournament an admin watched my demo because the team we played against called me out. The admin told them to watch the demo theirself because they wouldnt find anything suspect in it. I play with really legit settings and i still think that those settings helps me alot. So i would say that the aimbot is super legit and still strong.
Important to use good settings for YOU. Good settings for your friend can be shit settings for you.
Rate 5 of 5

Triggerbot: What to say?? LC triggerbot on AWP / Deagle / USP is so powerfull even if you go with really legit settings. I dont really need to say more, everybody who reads this and havnt test it yet, i can tell you guys that you would love this features, atleast im doing it =D
Rate 5 of 5

Visuals: You got many good features on the visuals (More than whats needed) Works perfectly if you gonna use it on MM. If you wanna go on FACEIT you need to think about the serverside anticheat that do so Visuals dont work as good as it is.
I would like to recommed not to use Visuals if you dont know how to use it because of the risk of getting OW banned. ESP on key for some small checks can be OK.
Rate 4 of 5

Bunnyjump: Its just really good, I have just tested it few times (Not playing with this) Guess thats what i can say about that.
Rate 5 of 5

Security: As title say i have been here for over 9 months, never vaced, never banned on any platfrom. Just look how much time Jimster spend on secure the cheat and how he explains things for us. I trust Jimster alot and i would say LeaugeCheats is the most Secure cheat you would find on the market.
Rate 5 of 5

Price: The price may look expensive for some people without full time job but if you think about what you get its cheap, thinking about the low chance getting banned. Sure you can go down 15$ in price and change provider but i can promise you wont be happy after 3-5 months when you get vaced.
Rate: 4 of 5

Staff: I would like to give a BIG thumb up to @Jimster480 @ToX and @Aaron for all help, respect and kidness. Never tought Staff for a cheatsite would care so much about the custommers and act like they are a persons and not only a buyers.
@Virus1x Have i only talked little too but have nearly only positive things about him aswell execpt ONE thing and thats was that he added all he had on skype into one group to sell his CFGs. I understand you want to sell your CFG but man most of us dont want people to know we cheating.
Rate: 5 of 5

Community: Yea everybody tries to help eachother and most have a mature tone when they talk on the forums. Ofc we have those who dont want to read 1 sentence and just whine but those you would find anywhere on the Internet sadly. But overall its really good.
Rate: 4.5 of 5

Hope you guys liked the review. Took me sometime making this and im not the best writer so big chance not everything correct spelled etc. Anyway have a awesome day LC users.
wow really nice review :) ;)

CFG later it was REALLY strong even doe he said it wouldnt be. I serousily had minium 25+ frags EVERY match against decent people.
Because you didn't meet me in appositive team Kappa
If you want to have less accuracy just put randomspot=1/2/3 ;)

he added all he had on skype into one group to sell his CFGs. I understand you want to sell your CFG but man most of us dont want people to know we cheating.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope no one exposed you. Rename your skype account asap. The best choice would be to create new account.

Thanks for great review @Heraxion

Regards, ToX

Congrats on the kid, maybe when he's old enough and CSGO 2 is out you can hand your kid the reignsKappa; seriously though glad we could help & thanks for the review. Means a lot to Jim and the rest of us..

Nice review and gratz on the kidwixSanic
Thanks bro!
Congrats on the kid, maybe when he's old enough and CSGO 2 is out you can hand your kid the reignsKappa; seriously though glad we could help & thanks for the review. Means a lot to Jim and the rest of us..
Thanks man and np you guys really deserves it. Haha hope he can focus 100% doing what he wants, I will do everything in the way to help im with that doesnt matter if its esport or sport. If he need get some confidence boost on CSGO i probly fix a LC auto inject on his computer ;]

Reactions: Aaron
Very detailed honest review! Thanks!
Hope you'll have a succesful child and family!

Thanks a lot for this good review.
And don't worry about your English it's fine.
I joined this community today after getting scammed by a morron .. Anyway, the first thing I noticed is LC's community is very mature compared to the other brainless cheat users :D.

Reactions: ToX
Thanks a lot for this good review.
And don't worry about your English it's fine.
I joined this community today after getting scammed by a morron .. Anyway, the first thing I noticed is LC's community is very mature compared to the other brainless cheat users :D.
Yeah here you will both enjoy a good chating here on forum and an awesome secure cheat. Many people are willing to help out and many other posetive things. Welcome and hope you will have a good time.

Reactions: spopovich92