3 Deagle 1taps & M4 3k | Need Feedback

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
Deagle clip:

M4 clip:

I just feel a little blatant because I often drop these 30-40 bombs. It's unrealistic to be so consistent, is it not? :p

On deagle I used 7 super smooth and 15 smooth, 1 FOV. What do you guys think of this?
On rifles I used 6 super smooth, 15 smooth, 1FOV and CHEST hitbox(somehow got headshots).

What do you suggest I change about my settings? I use mouse4 as my aimkey. And as always, no wallhack used.

The enemy team was just whining a lot, and I get reports ofc. It seems to look fine I guess, but should I be worried? Because I am!

@albanerendk It looks legit to me too, especially because your smooth on the deagle is high.
30-40 Bombs on faceit or MM? MM is no problem^^

You cant get demo busted with these settings buddy, they are legit as hell.

its looking legit for me buddy.
thanks bro, appreciate it.
@albanerendk It looks legit to me too, especially because your smooth on the deagle is high.
30-40 Bombs on faceit or MM? MM is no problem^^

You cant get demo busted with these settings buddy, they are legit as hell.

thanks bro, helps a lot! You made me a little more relieved thanks man.

Although, before I saw your replies, I literally double'd my smooth from 15 to 30, and increased supersmooth on rifles from 6 to 7 just to be sure xD I'm such a fucking pussy. Oh well. Gonna take time to find my "perfect" settings I guess...

edit: it's on faceit btw

Reactions: Rottix
@albanerendk your smooth can be a bit lower, but if you drop these bombs with this smooth, it's already great.
Take your time, your settings are great, so you dont have any pressure in finding the right settings for you, just try out a bit on aim_botz and see if anything can even improve your settings. No stress :D

@albanerendk your smooth can be a bit lower, but if you drop these bombs with this smooth, it's already great.
Take your time, your settings are great, so you dont have any pressure in finding the right settings for you, just try out a bit on aim_botz and see if anything can even improve your settings. No stress :D
thanks brother :p I was already good without cheat, so of course cheat enhances my stats A TON. I am just a pussy, and afraid of being "overwatched" on faceit haha. thanks though!

Reactions: Rottix