Faceit update?

You want fast updates that get you banned instantly? Go elsewhere. You want reliable cheats that don't get you banned? You wait patiently here. You can always come back and resume your sub when proofings are out so you aren't "wasting money"

Well but he is right... you shoudlnt sell the multi league version when its useless atm. (nothing against jimster etc., but its true... its 10$ wasted)

You want fast updates that get you banned instantly? Go elsewhere. You want reliable cheats that don't get you banned? You wait patiently here. You can always come back and resume your sub when proofings are out so you aren't "wasting money"

Can we pause our subs? Sorry I didn't understand the part with resume our subs

Well but he is right... you shoudlnt sell the multi league version when its useless atm. (nothing against jimster etc., but its true... its 10$ wasted)
you can freeze your sub if you want + its all over the forms admins have answered multiple times in the pre sale questions that the league version supports no leagues atm so its not our fault when people buy it and complain ....

they have lied like 1000 times saying "tomorrows its done" for like 3 weeks now.. so their eta's are bs
Nobody ever said it's done tomorrow. I am literally working day and night on it.
You come try to code 7 softwares in a couple of weeks.
Because this new update requires 4 brand new softwares to be written and then all the rest of the software to be updated to work with it.
Meaning I have to edit the build server, the build client, the loader, the cheat itself.

All of these are very time consuming tasks especially when the bypass itself is highly complex low level windows stuff which has proved to be alot more of a disaster than I ever imagined especially with the different versions of Windows requiring different methods.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

you can freeze your sub if you want + its all over the forms admins have answered multiple times in the pre sale questions that the league version supports no leagues atm so its not our fault when people buy it and complain ....

I just make a ticket and my sub gets freezed? I have 2 weeks of sub, If i freeze it now and unfreeze it after 1 week, still have 2 weeks of sub?

I just make a ticket and my sub gets freezed? I have 2 weeks of sub, If i freeze it now and unfreeze it after 1 week, still have 2 weeks of sub?
When you freeze your subscription, it won't decrease the time you have. If you pause with 2 weeks then come back in a month, you'll have 2 weeks left but you couldn't use the cheat in that time.

Nobody ever said it's done tomorrow. I am literally working day and night on it.
You come try to code 7 softwares in a couple of weeks.
Because this new update requires 4 brand new softwares to be written and then all the rest of the software to be updated to work with it.
Meaning I have to edit the build server, the build client, the loader, the cheat itself.

All of these are very time consuming tasks especially when the bypass itself is highly complex low level windows stuff which has proved to be alot more of a disaster than I ever imagined especially with the different versions of Windows requiring different methods.

But can you please give us an ETA? I am Master League and I will qualify for FPL-C because i'm number 24 right now in masterleague so I need the bypass to be ready when I qualify.

But can you please give us an ETA? I am Master League and I will qualify for FPL-C because i'm number 24 right now in masterleague so I need the bypass to be ready when I qualify.
ETA's are ridiculous because if something happens and he misses the deadline, everyone will complain. Or if he gives a deadline and he has to rush to complete it, it could end badly.

This is already what happened. I hoped to have it out last weekend and ran into an insanely complex scenario that took this entire week to sort out.

This is already what happened. I hoped to have it out last weekend and ran into an insanely complex scenario that took this entire week to sort out.

Ignore everyone, just take your time. Fuck rushing and giving deadlines. Anyone asks just say to them "when it's ready" and that's that.
Once you release tho, take a goddamn break :D

why cant ppl just do what Dean is suggesting ? fuck sakes. :D
proxy.php

sorry but refund is not working..must be something new happening at paypal. Sorry. Kappa
penis bleed is fine just chill now. Go see ur doctor if its bad. problem ? i think its solved now.