Faceit update?

I understand that this question is already all tired, but please excuse me. When the update is released? No more strength to wait

Yeah I'm really sorry it's been so long but I really can't work faster than this in order to make it actually good

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
No problem, just take your time to realease your best update !

you'll need to be fast, because everyone need to use anticheat now @Jimster480
rofl who the fuck are you to tell the owner of LC to go fast, 10/10

Yeah I'm really sorry it's been so long but I really can't work faster than this in order to make it actually good

Man fuck it, take your time at this point just make sure we dont get banned with the new bypass in a month.:p

No problem, just take your time to realease your best update !

rofl who the fuck are you to tell the owner of LC to go fast, 10/10
That doesn't really matter what happens because it doesn't mean that I can work faster than I've already been working. I have a son and my wife has been basically taking care of him by herself whenever she is not working because I have been doing nothing but staying up the entire night every single night coding.

Man fuck it, take your time at this point just make sure we dont get banned with the new bypass in a month.:p
Of course this is what I've been doing when I make a bypass that usually last for a very long time and this is why the time in order to create the bypass takes a very long time in and of itself. Remember we are sitting close to two years again on detected on vac and every other site has been hit in the same period of time. I'm hoping to reach the six-year record that I had when we did have the 1/3 user base wipe in 2015 March.

Hoping for tomorrow night, this ended up being a really busy week with family and little got done.

JimmyBoy, no one is going to jugde u for being with your family. "Some" of us think you are doing a great job. If someone complain about u being with your fam, ama kick their ass out of LC

Thanks man,
I think alot of people are upset

Iknow, but people does not understand the fact that u got a life. And family is the #1 priority, I was going to go on a lan, that could give me a supoer boost to get known, but 2 days before I was going, I got some family problems and choose to stay home. People still don`t understand why I choose to stay home with my fam instead of fly a plane to a lan and earn money. Don`t listen to people, If u need a break, me and the others on the forum are here to calm people down xD