Faceit update?

Just met 4 "closet" cheaters on the enemy team in prime lol. They literally couldn't care less with Overwatch ban. wallhack, pre-fires, wallbangs you name it. can't wait to say goodbye to cancer MM :p

I'm not really sure I'm not sure if the Forum will actually notify you

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
Banned users have a strike through their name, alternatively you could disable emails and create a custom group in XF to prevent people PMing you. Downside would be anyone needing to get in contact with you for updates on a private build etc would need to use the ticket system.

Banned users have a strike through their name, alternatively you could disable emails and create a custom group in XF to prevent people PMing you. Downside would be anyone needing to get in contact with you for updates on a private build etc would need to use the ticket system.
Yea that's too much work tbh. Rather just keep working on the update.

That doesn't really matter what happens because it doesn't mean that I can work faster than I've already been working. I have a son and my wife has been basically taking care of him by herself whenever she is not working because I have been doing nothing but staying up the entire night every single night coding.

How old are you?