Faceit update?

Exactly.... People come every day and ask me all day long.... All that does is prolong my work

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

I ve read all the cheats forums these days looking for a faceit anti cheat bypass.I found nothing.You guys are the only ones trying to release something this week.Keep up the good work and good luck cracking that anticheat.

I ve read all the cheats forums these days looking for a faceit anti cheat bypass.I found nothing.You guys are the only ones trying to release something this week.Keep up the good work and good luck cracking that anticheat.
Currently it's in Beta, no real ETA on it but from what I seen J480 say, it should be this week or the week after if it goes smooth.

Jim don't try, he do it.
btw staff is already playing on faceit / EAC to test, so just a little more and it will be available for us, mortals! :D