Faceit update?

Hey Jim, i know that maybe some guys asked this but i cannot find anything at the search function about it, but is there any ETA of esl support ?
It was supposed to come out in the end of December but it has been pushed back in favor of this new protection. I would figure that it will be out in a few weeks after this bypass is finished. Because I am actually reworking it to use the new bypass

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Just let him code. Now we gonna have a SPOOFER as a bonus. Thats not an easy job, hes not copying and pasting;;;

or try by yourself crack an anti-cheat.

Just let him code. Now we gonna have a SPOOFER as a bonus. Thats not an easy job, hes not copying and pasting;;;

or try by yourself crack an anti-cheat.
yeah, he'll probably release that too in the future. I did find a HWID and MAC address spoofer though. And then a re-install of Windows should do the trick too.

that's all it takes, ain't it?

yeah, he'll probably release that too in the future. I did find a HWID and MAC address spoofer though. And then a re-install of Windows should do the trick too.

that's all it takes, ain't it?
Hard drive ID so depends on what hwid you are spoofing.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

People, stfu would u? You may think @Jimster480 is sitting all day infront of the computer in his mums basement like some of u. But no, he has a f*cking life, let him live for f*k sake. The bypass will be done When it's done, let Jim rest a little, u should be happy, u guys say u are happy from his protucts, Well start showing it, all i see is complains saying "Ugh, I'm a retard who only cares about myself, Ugh Jimster said the cheat would be out 2 weeks ago, Ugh".

Grow the f*ck up and learn to wait.

People, stfu would u? You may think @Jimster480 is sitting all day infront of the computer in his mums basement like some of u. But no, he has a f*cking life, let him live for f*k sake. The bypass will be done When it's done, let Jim rest a little, u should be happy, u guys say u are happy from his protucts, Well start showing it, all i see is complains saying "Ugh, I'm a retard who only cares about myself, Ugh Jimster said the cheat would be out 2 weeks ago, Ugh".

Grow the f*ck up and learn to wait.

Well, I'm waiting, but very bored.
The GC support has been ready since December, and has not yet been released, I bought the multi-league version to enjoy it .. But I only managed to play MM, unfortunately it was 10 $ thrown away NotLikeThis

Well, I'm waiting, but very bored.
The GC support has been ready since December, and has not yet been released, I bought the multi-league version to enjoy it .. But I only managed to play MM, unfortunately it was 10 $ thrown away NotLikeThis

I am playing Faceit without the client, just play without and Wait for the bypass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you either own premium in which case you knew it is going to be forced on you or you got a lot of reports which is also your fault. You can avoid the Client pretty easily. Also a hint: maybe buy the cheat when the bypass is released then you can be sure you did not "waste" money. Don't get me wrong but there is nothing to complain about from your side.

Then you either own premium in which case you knew it is going to be forced on you or you got a lot of reports which is also your fault. You can avoid the Client pretty easily. Also a hint: maybe buy the cheat when the bypass is released then you can be sure you did not "waste" money. Don't get me wrong but there is nothing to complain about from your side.
Im not even complaining right now.

they have lied like 1000 times saying "tomorrows its done" for like 3 weeks now.. so their eta's are bs
You want fast updates that get you banned instantly? Go elsewhere. You want reliable cheats that don't get you banned? You wait patiently here. You can always come back and resume your sub when proofings are out so you aren't "wasting money"