Faceit update?

vitaHOOK? WTF is this pice of shit? @Locharsch @Jimster480
Just look a this crap and tell me it's not other project-7 scam project? Look at this Glow ESP. Straight pasted from unknowcheats rofl

proxy.php

VOUCH:

GoogleBH, on 25 Aug 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=1Ser9s9_eyE

+Vouch for vitaHook

Aimbot: 9.5/10

Once configured, worked very well and was very legit with little issue.

ESP/Glow: 10/10

Good options along with working very well.

Triggerbot: 9.8/10

Worked very well with an AWP and was accurate and safe.

RCS: 10/10

Did what recoil control should do. Very accurate.

Misc: 10/10

Good features.

Overall: 9.6/10

Worked very well for legit play and is much safer than big P2C companies.

I delete my post i think im not allowed to post here other cheats :D
I think the only thing VitaHook bypasses is the SMAC crap and not the client. That is a straight copy paste from public sources. Nothing unique about it so I doubt the guy selling it actually has that many braincells, nor the brain capacity to even reverse the client in the first place..

I think the only thing VitaHook bypasses is the SMAC crap and not the client. That is a straight copy paste from public sources. Nothing unique about it so I doubt the guy selling it actually has that many braincells, nor the brain capacity to even reverse the client in the first place..

There are actually two guys selling and coding vitahook. I dont know if its c+p neither do I know if they bypass the client but the guys are definitely not retarded. At least their other projects weren't hit by VAC as far as I know. On top of that they enjoy great reputation on German sites. Wouldn't buy it anyway.

The sad part is that many people get caught by such crap. As soon as the cheat fails big time they will probably vanish, and open a new site.

i can tell u vitahook is a rly good and legit cheat from rly good german coders that never got detected :D
they are only 2 hacks that i would use on my main its LC and Vita

If you go on to High Minded where they sell. They say in red text, that they dont support the faceIT client. I think LC i going to be the first one

There are actually two guys selling and coding vitahook. I dont know if its c+p neither do I know if they bypass the client but the guys are definitely not retarded. At least their other projects weren't hit by VAC as far as I know. On top of that they enjoy great reputation on German sites. Wouldn't buy it anyway.
i can tell u vitahook is a rly good and legit cheat from rly good german coders that never got detected :D
they are only 2 hacks that i would use on my main its LC and Vita
It's a private cheat with limited slots and built each time for every user + not sold to people with 2 posts registered that day. Of course it won't be detected.

There are actually two guys selling and coding vitahook
i can tell u vitahook is a rly good and legit cheat from rly good german coders that never got detected
Yes, I can tell you by using this shitty crap glow ESP you can be banned. Volvo can easily flag this. There is other cheat site with lets just say decent coder. You have multi x features and actually 0 fps drops. But please don't say anything about this grabarge project. Just like Vuno

Regards, ToX

Yes, I can tell you by using this shitty crap glow ESP you can be banned. Volvo can easily flag this. There is other cheat site with lets just say decent coder. You have multi x features and actually 0 fps drops. But please don't say anything about this grabarge project. Just

Regards, ToX

I mixed it up with another cheat, my badFailFish

As far as I know there aren't privates supporting it fully yet either.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
oh dang Lc should get a lot of traffic coming in when the client bypass is released then :)
how good is the client then is it better then esea or is it just because its different and new ?

oh dang Lc should get a lot of traffic coming in when the client bypass is released then :)
how good is the client then is it better then esea or is it just because its different and new ?
No its like eac with some stuff borrowed from cevo.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint