Faceit update?

I dont want to disturb Jimster480 but I m really keen to start playing again on faceit.Anyone has any info on the new major update that is coming through, when it should be released? It was supposed to be released until sunday I think....I dont judge, I know you guys are doing a beautiful job.

Cheers:)

soon, I'm basically working day and night on it.

I think I should have it done for release tomorrow or wednesday morning.

Yes, I can tell you by using this shitty crap glow ESP you can be banned. Volvo can easily flag this. There is other cheat site with lets just say decent coder. You have multi x features and actually 0 fps drops. But please don't say anything about this grabarge project. Just like Vuno

Regards, ToX

Vuno?
Here we go!

^ @lurapper, as i heard GC bypass will come out with faceit bypass and EAC bypass because GC is using AC which looks similar to EAC

Reactions: lurapper

Support for GC, will it come out along with faceit?
Yes it will and it's right around the corner I promise :)
I'm just working so hard to make sure that this will last, not like day 1 detected fail shit.
They might try to block some aspect of it (faceit) but it will be a real challenge. I've put over 100 hours into coding it so far....

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Yes it will and it's right around the corner I promise :)
I'm just working so hard to make sure that this will last, not like day 1 detected fail shit.
They might try to block some aspect of it (faceit) but it will be a real challenge. I've put over 100 hours into coding it so far....

Faceit will and probably already is focused on us sense we will be the 1st cheaters on there :D but don't worry if anyone could it would be you ;)

Reactions: LC1337
Faceit will and probably already is focused on us sense we will be the 1st cheaters on there :D but don't worry if anyone could it would be you ;)
Well considering how little they could do after many months.... I think they have their work cut out for them.