Faceit update?

If only you lived nearby me :( you could bring your family to my restaurant and i'll throw you so much free service you're gonna gain 100 lbs XD
Lol I don't need to gain more weight I need to finish all the cheat stuff so I can work out again xD

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: Ferre
Jimster is still working on it. Seems that turned out more complicated than he expected. He will finish in some days though.
I'm hoping to have the main part of the bypass completely ready for public use by tonight. I might to do a pre release just to get some people who are willing to go through the more technical aspects of making it work use it before the entire full automation process is complete. It really depends on how fast I get the last part of the bypass program completed.

I'm hoping to have the main part of the bypass completely ready for public use by tonight. I might to do a pre release just to get some people who are willing to go through the more technical aspects of making it work use it before the entire full automation process is complete. It really depends on how fast I get the last part of the bypass program completed.

If the staff didn't get banned I'm willing to use the pre-release and test it. Fuck faceit :D

If the staff didn't get banned I'm willing to use the pre-release and test it. Fuck faceit :D
Ofc the staff isn't banned.
But the part that they were using vs the part that will go for pre release is different. The pre release is much more secure.
The thing is that LC is a collection of softwares so everything is tied together.