This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bad computer cheet

drpepper1337

Aug 28, 2016
Bad cheet sucks really hard! Reely bad cheats really not worth the monny because so bad cheat. not even good cheat

Nice troller

I suggest to you buy a better brain and then use cheats...

Best review I have seen in a long time.

I'm not sure whether the "cheet" is better or worse than the cheat. And what "monny" you need to spend on said "cheet" you could probably use to improve your education. Thanks a ton for the review though.

Bad cheet sucks really hard! Reely bad cheats really not worth the monny because so bad cheat. not even good cheat
dam well try to work on the "sucks really hard! Reely bad" and the "so bad cheat" part in the future

Your english is so retarded that I don't even believe it. If you were from russia though, that's another story..

Damn bro, i'll favorite this thread. When i feel my english is bad, i'll read this again! Thanks!

Vad är det som är så dåligt?
Säg till om det är något jag kan hjälpa dig med.

Reactions: Rottix
No troll he just eat bad cheetos and sounds like it didn't worth the money. Relax bro! Change your diet to real food! Junk food sux i agree!

No troll he just eat bad cheetos and sounds like it didn't worth the money. Relax bro! Change your diet to real food! Junk food sux i agree!
Ya he got some molded cheetos from the grocery store!

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: $nowii and Ferre
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…