honest LC review

Fröhlich

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 13, 2017
alright.. straight to the point
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIMBOT | the best one that there is on the market, i don't think it can get any better / more legit than this aimbot, with the right settings you can be both strong and legit, ive used so many cheats in the past years, used LC back in 2k17, i quitted LC back then because my main accounts got banned cuz i was dumb enough to inject on all of them lmao, but now im back.

(Aimbot) used so many cheats such as "a*mw*re" "new inte*w*bz" "novolinehook" "nemesis" "gamesense / skeet" "rainbowhook" "memesense"

and then comes leaguecheats.
ill tell you this, none of those cheats has a better aimbot than league cheats, some of you that have never ever used or touched league cheats might be thinking im just writing this to lick jimster in the ass like the a*mw*re users lick polak / zim in the ass, but no im not here to do that lol, im actually serious, this aimbot will just make you look really good ingame, all those noobs who cheat with those shitty 3d aimbots won't be able to tell that you are using an aimbot if you are playing smart, they just won't... with a 3d aimbot you almost get called out every single time for aimbotting, with LC you don't. so if you are looking for something strong that others can't see then buy LC. the only thing i do not like is the esp, ill get into that now.

10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESP | The only thing i do not like with League Cheats is the ESP, if we compare an external cheat to an internal, league cheats will simply never be better in ESP than those other cheats that are internal and thats because league cheats is external, and some of you that do not know much are probably thinking why? well thats because its an external, external cheats are very limited in features compared to internal cheats, but the thing i do not like about the esp is that you can't see enemies behind thick walls / far away behind a wall, but with internals you can, but thats because internal cheats read the memory, ESP is great in many ways for an external cheat to have, but its kind of hard if you are used to playing with internal and then switching over to an external to have those features being less good.

9/10 for being an external but compared to an internal then it gets 5/10 but you just can't compare it to an internal esp wise but im writing it anyways.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security | have only used this for like 2 weeks now since 2016-2017 somewhere there, and i will still be supporting league cheats and i will be using it because i believe that it will take a really long time for valve to even care about this cheat, they just don't care because they don't ban features like those because its too old, thats why i think this cheat will survive longer than internals which it will ofc and thats why im gonna stick to this instead of internals.

thats it for my review, thanks for reading it, if you see anything wrong about my review, please tell me below and ill correct it :)
Peace out!

Nice review mate.
I agree that lc has the best aimbot on the market by a long mile and for the esp I tend to disagree I feel like the esp is great for what lc was made for “legit cheating” I feel having long range esp tends to make people play into an “obvious cheating” play style like early rotates and such. I myself tend to play with toggle esp and just use pixel for glimpses of info when needed but overall great review hope to see you around more

Reactions: Fröhlich
Nice review mate.
I agree that lc has the best aimbot on the market by a long mile and for the esp I tend to disagree I feel like the esp is great for what lc was made for “legit cheating” I feel having long range esp tends to make people play into an “obvious cheating” play style like early rotates and such. I myself tend to play with toggle esp and just use pixel for glimpses of info when needed but overall great review hope to see you around more
thanks mate, yeah we all have different opinions about cheats :) and yeah haha you will definitely see me around more :D

That’s it and that’s the beauty of it. This is also coming from somebody who has never used any apart from lc and aw for like 2 months back in 2016

thanks for the review

pls be aware we have a suggestion thread and jimster always has an open ear. if you miss any good features just recommend them and we will take a look at it

Thanks for the review! Just btw LeagueCheats is an internal cheat, not an external cheat. However it doesn't hook the engine the way that the rest of the cheats do engine hooking. Therefore the range of the ESP is shorter because when hooking the engine you can take pointers from the sound engine for example; which I cannot do while not hooking anything from the engine. The cheat runs purely in directX and talks to the engine for things like player data and vischeck. So it is a "hybrid" of sorts, it isn't like a full external that can only read memory, but it also doesn't hook engine functions the way that almost every other internal does.

I do appreciate the review, I am always looking for ways to make the cheats better... sound esp is likely to come in the semi-near future. However I have been busy with actual anticheat bypasses since that is where this cheat shines the most.