CSGO Cheat Update 11/22/22 - Sale Coming soon

1669199550154.png

Hi all,
It has been a while but the CSGO Legit Aimbot Cheat has been updated as is the CSGO ESP Cheat. Both are VACNet Undetected at this point in time due to our new calling framework and the reworking of input speeds.
This new version of the cheat's (For both MULTI Cheats) has ShotTime(settings) / ShotSpeed (Menus) which allows you to adjust the seed value for the randomization system for the firing of shots through the Aimbot or Triggerbot (Triggerbot Values have a T at the end like ShotTimeT in settings).
Right now the values are global but they will be put on the WeaponConfigs in the future. Likely with another update in a week or two as I am rotating back into development cycles for these products and hope to have updates for things such as GamersClub Cheats and Esportal Cheats as well as taking a look at FastCup hacks for CS1.6 and possibly even CSGO.

All the updates are available via The Login Updater & Cloud Updater. Even the League ESP Cheat as well as the ESP Non-League have been updated with some new security fixes! Please report back any issues via the Telegram Group or directly here either to me via PM or in posts in the VIP section.

There will be a Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale this week, it is just not up yet (obviously). So keep your eyes out for some smoking hot deals this week!

Thanks and Happy Cheating,
Jimster480

Reactions: pikachu
I'm sorry, I can't read English. I rely entirely on translation software, so I can't understand some things very well.

Hoping that CS 1.6 FastCup becomes a thing in the near future :)

As always, thank you for your work Jim