LeagueCheats / HL1 - CS 1.6 - Sven-Coop /

Rovdyr

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 11, 2021
Hello, I will be honest and completely transparent about this review.

I only play HL1 games.

Where to start, my favorite game : Sven

The one and only thing I needed in this cheat was the wallhack, and it works wonderfully, no crash issues or the like, the cheat doesn't eat up resources compared to other dastardly companies, this cheat is coded at perfection.

HL1: DM / CS 1.6

Same, everything is really configurable, the aimbot is completely monstrous, there are so many possibilities of configurations that i do not have much to add here, i specify that i play only for fun, not of tournaments nothing.

In 16 years of online cheating on the HL1 engine (do you remember Vampire Slayer and others bad-ass mod ?)

LeagueCheats is the GOAT, i don't really wanted to share my experience on Sven because the hack is so good, but really if you are a former oldschool gamer like me, just go for it.

I ran into a little technical problem this morning, i opened a ticket i had an answer in less than 5 minutes, the admins are listening i will especially talk about Jimster who is for

me an excellent coder and someone really nice to the little exchange that i had with him.

No I'm not getting paid to do this review, I just wish LC was put a bit more prominence in the cheat scene rather than the other resellers who sell you bogus products.

I can't talk about CS:GO because I've never used LC with it.

That will be all, I apologize in advance for my disgusting English, I wish you all a great day, take care of your health and thank you again.

Regards.

Last edited:
Really nice review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, I Really appreciate it. I'm glad you are enjoying my software, especially the Hl1 cheats which were my first commercial product, originally developed in 2006.
After making many singular private cheats for people, this project was the first time I put something together that I figured would be "complete enough" that people could purchase and enjoy it without me needing to code something specifically for them.
I never imagined people would still be enjoying it 15 years down the road (of course many updates have happened over the years , but still 15 years is a long time).

I hope to see you around the forums in the future :)

Reactions: Rovdyr
Well to be honest i had no idea this was your first cheat project,

I can assure you that you do a wonderful job (along with all the moderators and other LC coders), it is always a pleasure to be able to play on that good old game engine after a long morning's work.

I would have gladly tried LC products on CS:GO or other recent games, but i don't have that feeling, the physics of movement and the nostalgia that goes with it, it happens to me from time to time to launch a little game of warcraft III, with a small dll to remove the fog of war.

In any case, this cheat whatsoever on CS 1.6 / HL is really insane, I do not encounter absolutely ANY bug with the program, for those who read the review and who are not always convinced of LC but go ahead!

You are not going to have a very clean menu (and I still find it great, the old-school side, also to be able to change its config with a .cfg!) But LC has almost NEVER been detected in more than 10 years.

It's ok for me at 29 years old i finally find an honest dealer and i will continue to get high for a long time!

I wish you good health, take care of yourself and loved ones. It is the most important,

Regards.

The HL1 cheat was the first product I built for actual "public sale" because before this I only built private cheats and personal cheats for myself and friends.

I am the only software developer @ LC at this point in time, I do have people like @xans who do website work along with @xen who also wrote some backends for us. Funnily enough @xen was my first customer ever.
I did make a cheat for WC3 back in the day; it did fog of war removal and a few other things.

Yes, this specific HL1 cheat hasn't ever actually experienced a vac wave since I released it 15 years ago. These days valve doesn't focus much on HL1 especially so it just flies under the radar since it is fundamentally different than other cheats. At the end of the day I am glad you are enjoying it. Especially in a game like SVC / SCO which I only added support for about 16mo ago or maybe even less.

I wish you good health and good games :)

Reactions: Rovdyr