And again.... leaguecheat > faceit

nice man yeah this one game I droped over a 50 bomb but still lost D: just make sure your not to blatant remember there isn't overwatch on faceit but there is admins that review your games if you get too many reports or have to high of a hs%

Last edited:
na that's higher then screams hs% after a couple of months you will get rekt :(
I get average 50-60% hs without cheat but my spray sucks so :/. With cheat I get slightly lower hs% but spray is dank asf so I feel it's more of how you play while getting those headshots isn't it? I'm no expert on this tho so jw hehexd

Yeah i get like 65-75% hs ratio every game :p but dont worry, i'm never playing too blatant :) i got gamesense lol xD
my rank without cheats is supreme, but i love playing w/ cheats because its cool xd
and leaguecheats > all =D
One guy was watching that game tho, i think it was admin idk :)

Reactions: rgepony
Yeah i get like 65-75% hs ratio every game :p but dont worry, i'm never playing too blatant :) i got gamesense lol xD
my rank without cheats is supreme, but i love playing w/ cheats because its cool xd
and leaguecheats > all =D
One guy was watching that game tho, i think it was admin idk :)
admins don't spectate games and getting a high hs% isn't a insta ban but makes it like 10 times more likely for you to get banned after a couple of months if you have that high of a hs%