bad review

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me when someone says that we don't care:
proxy.php
Is that gif the guy from kindergarden cop ahahaha

If your PC can barely play csgo you shouldn't buy cheats lol.
The terms of service dictate that once you use the product you aren't entitled to a refund.
We don't sell trial subscriptions.

You tried to refund and you lost. Which is what we told you would happen. Since you agreed to the terms of service when you signed up and purchased.

We don't care about customers that refuse to read and can't afford a pc to play the game. This means you aren't going to be our customer anyway. But we provided you support and did our best to try to get it working for you but you didn't want help.
So don't blame the community when you just decided it didn't work because your computer is barely fast enough for cs and you wanted a refund.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: ribinhas
hi, few days ago i bough lc and my experience isn't good.

my pc is low end and doesnt work fine with this cheat, i call support and make ticket for try fix this but doesnt work. my money isnt for free... i work for.. so this cheat doesnt work very well on my pc and i try refound friendly and i didnt get... ok, i try with paypal and didnt work again, so... to my understanding lc admins dont care about user. not the bad cheat that i used yet but not the best, My biggest problem was with the community. now i dont have nether cheat/my money, so i hope admins refound me friendly or i will try again with my own bank, nice day guys :)
You threatin or sth? You should have read the rules and then buy the cheat
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
L
i have low end pc ... alright but i use other cheats fine (not all of them, including lc) .. u admin need to know , ur cheat is good for some people and bad for others .. lc isnt perfect, not bad but not good IN MY OPINION, so client CAN (in customer law) get return of money and disable vip (product return).

I'm trying to be friendly sir. but im not stupid. If nothing is resolved here I will cancel the purchase by the bank, simple.
yeah you are right lc is bad for those who cant read english and are brain dead
Also have a working brain was one of the needs so why did you registered?

Im more curious about hes computer specs, most PCs nowadays should be able to handle CS just fine, or is it just me that is spoiled with my high payout from working? Could build a PC montly with the top tier of specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.