bad review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that I can offer you @h4yuser, is that we can try to make cs and lc work as smooth as possible on your pc.
Could you please tell me on which resolution you play and which graphic settings you have + your standard fps [multicore on or off].
Screenshots would be nice.

omg... shut up .-.

ok guys if nothing can be done i give up, keep my money, but I'm disappointed.

Did you even read what @Rottix wrote to you? It seems you don't even want help you're just complaining without even trying to fix it.

Perfect example, if I buy a Ferrari and two days later don't like it can I take it back for a refund? Answer is obviously no. Your computer is low end as you said. This is more a user issue then a cheat issue. We do care but we run a business not a charity.

Perfect example, if I buy a Ferrari and two days later don't like it can I take it back for a refund? Answer is obviously no. Your computer is low end as you said. This is more a user issue then a cheat issue. We do care but we run a business not a charity.
ok sir... When lc has a decent cheat we talk ^^ ...

Read ToS next time And Safe money for PC no for cheats or buy vacware And get rekt with ban

We have tons of subs who would disagree with you, regardless goto a*mw*re, unity, 5 dollar cheat,platinum paste. Play in no leagues and get vacd weekly or monthly. 2 1/2 years undetected. We are very happy with the cheat so are our customers. Having a bad pc or lack of drive to tweak it is a user problem not a cheat problem.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why do you buy a league specific cheat if you are gonna play faceit dust 2 only?

hi, few days ago i bough lc and my experience isn't good.

my pc is low end and doesnt work fine with this cheat, i call support and make ticket for try fix this but doesnt work. my money isnt for free... i work for.. so this cheat doesnt work very well on my pc and i try refound friendly and i didnt get... ok, i try with paypal and didnt work again, so... to my understanding lc admins dont care about user. not the bad cheat that i used yet but not the best, My biggest problem was with the community. now i dont have nether cheat/my money, so i hope admins refound me friendly or i will try again with my own bank, nice day guys :)
LC admins care are the best, better than any other cheat community, jimster too, they care about us and are not set out to rob us so by saying that the don't care is very offensive @ToX
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
I never been part of any other communities but I have heard stories from them

LC admins care are the best, better than any other cheat community, jimster too, they care about us and are not set out to rob us so by saying that the don't care is very offensive @ToX
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
I never been part of any other communities but I have heard stories from them

That's me when someone says that we don't care:
proxy.php

Dude like you said you have a low pc. First of all you have to buy new pc. Requirements is on the forum.

To be honest you are not a smart guy.
LC is a very strong cheat, I have no problems with smashing people who prefires, without walls only listesp and dlight on automatic :)
First learn the game and the maps and buy a pc for medium pc or upgrade your PC, if you cant even get without LC 200fps you should buy a new PC (w/o MC), since Source Engine 2 will come and will drop shit players like you out since the hardware specs will increase :).

I was also at my first week not that happy with LC, but after I made my Settings and still trying to make them better and more legit, Im rly happy that I use LC and not some shit that get you banned everytime for Drivers, skinchanger....

95% of all Users are probably happy with LC, the rest 5% cant even read the wiki and complain most time.

To be honest you are not a smart guy.
LC is a very strong cheat, I have no problems with smashing people who prefires, without walls only listesp and dlight on automatic :)
First learn the game and the maps and buy a pc for medium pc or upgrade your PC, if you cant even get without LC 200fps you should buy a new PC (w/o MC), since Source Engine 2 will come and will drop shit players like you out since the hardware specs will increase :).

I was also at my first week not that happy with LC, but after I made my Settings and still trying to make them better and more legit, Im rly happy that I use LC and not some shit that get you banned everytime for Drivers, skinchanger....

95% of all Users are probably happy with LC, the rest 5% cant even read the wiki and complain most time.

Lets be honest, 95% of people who don't even read the Wiki are happy. 100% of the users who read the Wiki have god settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.