bad review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get_Right

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 23, 2017
hi, few days ago i bough lc and my experience isn't good.

my pc is low end and doesnt work fine with this cheat, i call support and make ticket for try fix this but doesnt work. my money isnt for free... i work for.. so this cheat doesnt work very well on my pc and i try refound friendly and i didnt get... ok, i try with paypal and didnt work again, so... to my understanding lc admins dont care about user. not the bad cheat that i used yet but not the best, My biggest problem was with the community. now i dont have nether cheat/my money, so i hope admins refound me friendly or i will try again with my own bank, nice day guys :)

hi, few days ago i bough lc and my experience isn't good.

my pc is low end and doesnt work fine with this cheat, i call support and make ticket for try fix this but doesnt work. my money isnt for free... i work for.. so this cheat doesnt work very well on my pc and i try refound friendly and i didnt get... ok, i try with paypal and didnt work again, so... to my understanding lc admins dont care about user. not the bad cheat that i used yet but not the best, My biggest problem was with the community. now i dont have nether cheat/my money, so i hope admins refound me friendly or i will try again with my own bank, nice day guys :)
Not refund here :( and not trial :(

when u accuse the community you should at least have more than 4 posts where 1 of them is here so 3 to be precise. which means you never asked the community for help enough. if you pc is bad dont blame the cheat. you got what you asked for. i am not talking about refund thats not my problem but as I said anything else we could help you with. your welcome.

my pc is a problem .. yeah, but cheat too, other cheats work better here, so i think admins need care about unsatisfied users cuz not everyone will like it the same way

my pc is a problem .. yeah, but cheat too, other cheats work better here, so i think admins need care about unsatisfied users cuz not everyone will like it the same way
but that doesnt mean if you dont like it you get a refund right ?

but that doesnt mean if you dont like it you get a refund right ?
i think lc is good but not on my pc and if this soft doesnt work fine for me admins need more care about cuz i'm sure that when they do not like something they take the money back, everybody is like that and the world works like that. I said I would test again when I had a better pc but at the moment it does not satisfy me, so I should get my money back, it is in consumer law.

@thegame

There are no information about system requirements for members like this to see before buying so they can know it would suck on their pc?

yeah but there is no reason that it shouldnt work. there is no cheat that says oh well we need gtx970 and i7 processor

yeah but there is no reason that it shouldnt work. there is no cheat that says oh well we need gtx970 and i7 processor

Nah, I got you, I was just pointing out that maybe is a good alternative to atleast alert members that it shouldn't work great if your game runs with 30~lower fps :confused:

if you have 30 fps dont even use the pc and kill yourself :D

my pc is a problem
Wait a minute, so you are buying expensive cheats but you have very slow PC?
Instead of wasting cash on cheats maybe you should save up for PC upgrade?
That's not the best idea to play on potato PC with resolution 640x480 + cheats.

I should get my money back, it is in consumer law.
Terms and Rules here

Jimster480 said:
Sorry but there are no refunds unless there is a physical hardware / software incompatibility for some reason.
Not wanting to change variables for the setup procedure and not wanting to try the workarounds is not considered a hardware or software incompatibility.

Our policy is no refunds unless there is a specific software incompatibility, as stated in our terms of service, being as you are also unwilling to try and solve the issue we will not be issuing a discretionary refund.

12. Our policy is no refunds unless there is a specific physical hardware / software incompatibility for some reason. Not wanting to change variables for the setup procedure and not wanting to try the workarounds is not considered a hardware or software incompatibility."

Reactions: Lee'
You will never find a "minimum requirement" for a cheat.
And read @ToX reply above. Don't read the rules doesn't means it don't apply to you.
As stated there's no refund and we don't allow chargebacks.
I know the hack is expensive but when you buy something and don't like it you don't go back to the store and ask for refund. Nobody will do it.

@thegame

There are no information about system requirements for members like this to see before buying so they can know it would suck on their pc?
A system that can play AAA titles is basically what CS requires these days.

i have low end pc ... alright but i use other cheats fine (not all of them, including lc) .. u admin need to know , ur cheat is good for some people and bad for others .. lc isnt perfect, not bad but not good IN MY OPINION, so client CAN (in customer law) get return of money and disable vip (product return).

I'm trying to be friendly sir. but im not stupid. If nothing is resolved here I will cancel the purchase by the bank, simple.

I'm trying to be friendly sir. but im not stupid. If nothing is resolved here I will cancel the purchase by the bank, simple.
That's against our ToS. While registering you accepted it. Bank can't do nothing.

You know Nürburgring race track? No one will say anything if you come there with potato Bugatti. You will pay 150€ for ticket entry and if everyone will take over you easily you will come back to them and ask for refund because you can't race with others? You will tell them cool story about your potato Bugatti taking over GT-R's etc?

If you don't read the ToS it still applies to you. There will be no friendly refund since we don't refund unless incompatibility. It's not our fault if your PC can't handle CSGO properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.