My first day with cheats

semaphore

Gold Nova I
CSGO Pro League
May 28, 2017
Hi all,

How I got here:

A bit about myself- I'm playing cs from 2002 (1.5)- tried to go pro in almost every way.
In 1.6 I was semi pro in my country.
About 11 years I was naive, until I saw that there is a wave of pro players getting banned for cheating.
This way I understood- there is no way that I'm practicing 9 hours a day- and still there are a lot of new players that are much better then me.

7 months ago, I found a network vulnerability in faceit AC.
I sent it to faceit (cause there are a lot of cheaters over there!) and they did nothing - so I decided to post it in a forum.
One day after it- I got banned from faceit, even tough I didn't used hacks.
This exact moment, I chose that I'm gonna use cheats since anyway they destroyed my cs resume.

I thought I'll never use something cheap, that I'll be caught again.
I'll use something good/ something I'll build for myself.
And that's how I found leaguecheats.

My first day:
So to be honest, I thought Installing leaguecheat would be harder, because of the ppl who complain about it here. It went extremely fast, everything documented in the wiki, was easy.
But then I go a bit frustrated- when I used the cheat I played less good then without it!
The aim was different, the wh made me not see ppl, and with the esp it was a bit hard to aim.
Configuring was the "hard" part- until I discovered the "Setting" forum.
Once I found it- I found exactly what i searched for.
Right now- I'm the exact player I wanted to be. Looks legit without wh or esp, and the aim is better when i'm close to the head. Even tough I'm not such an mm player, im playing on faceit until I'll need to put AC.

7 months ago I didn't thought I'd say it- but thank you leaguecheats. :doge:

Hi all,

How I got here:

A bit about myself- I'm playing cs from 2002 (1.5)- tried to go pro in almost every way.
In 1.6 I was semi pro in my country.
About 11 years I was naive, until I saw that there is a wave of pro players getting banned for cheating.
This way I understood- there is no way that I'm practicing 9 hours a day- and still there are a lot of new players that are much better then me.

7 months ago, I found a network vulnerability in faceit AC.
I sent it to faceit (cause there are a lot of cheaters over there!) and they did nothing - so I decided to post it in a forum.
One day after it- I got banned from faceit, even tough I didn't used hacks.
This exact moment, I chose that I'm gonna use cheats since anyway they destroyed my cs resume.

I thought I'll never use something cheap, that I'll be caught again.
I'll use something good/ something I'll build for myself.
And that's how I found leaguecheats.

My first day:
So to be honest, I thought Installing leaguecheat would be harder, because of the ppl who complain about it here. It went extremely fast, everything documented in the wiki, was easy.
But then I go a bit frustrated- when I used the cheat I played less good then without it!
The aim was different, the wh made me not see ppl, and with the esp it was a bit hard to aim.
Configuring was the "hard" part- until I discovered the "Setting" forum.
Once I found it- I found exactly what i searched for.
Right now- I'm the exact player I wanted to be. Looks legit without wh or esp, and the aim is better when i'm close to the head. Even tough I'm not such an mm player, im playing on faceit until I'll need to put AC.

7 months ago I didn't thought I'd say it- but thank you leaguecheats. :doge:

Nice review. Hope to see how you are after a few months of using

Reactions: semaphore
Good to hear you like the software I was level 10 fpl-c until the faceitac, leaguecheats is simply the best cheat on the market as far as legit goes.

Reactions: semaphore