What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

You have no clue noname what you are talking about... just assumptions. If you would have read a bit more, you would not made such a statement. But I understand, reading is hard...

Reactions: noname1998
Volvo vac and faciet ac is different. If you don't know, then read some info about it. I think this is really hard to hack on faceit right now. They have to update AC every day and faceit ac is already much better then vac. I'm reading this post every 30 minutes since i created my acc. And jimster already tried to release update like 4 times. So in my opinion it will be realised after long time period. Maybe price will be bigger. And i repeat that i wont trust in my words, but it looks like im right.
He didn't attempt to release 4 times lmao you're just assuming shit at this point and for other people reading what he is saying keep in mind this is someone who most likely does not code or understand anything regarding anticheats.

You have no clue noname what you are talking about... just assumptions. If you would have read a bit more, you would not made such a statement. But I understand, reading is hard...
I read everything,so maybe i miss smth... And yes, reading is hard for me, because i start to learn english 2 mounths ago. Sorry about my mistakes.

Reactions: thegame
Well they could still make a fully compiled binary system but the thing is that in Linux since the kernel itself is open-source and there are process protection functions it is very difficult to make something that can scan all processes. Like for example on my Linux desktop I run a farmer which prevents apps from scanning each other meaning that it's just like a sandbox.

Also, we had to give root permission to run the app scan, am i right ?

This is not at all the case I am not redoing the bypass every couple days because the entity is updating. From December to now they have barely made any actual changes. The build that the admins are using to test has been the same build for the past five and a half weeks now I have not updated it at all. I have been working on building the dynamic aspects of the bypass as well as the launcher so that people do not break their computers and I have ran into bugs with a launcher across different operating systems as well as the bypass itself as I have to deal with many different to use cases.

This is not at all the case I am not redoing the bypass every couple days because the entity is updating. From December to now they have barely made any actual changes. The build that the admins are using to test has been the same build for the past five and a half weeks now I have not updated it at all. I have been working on building the dynamic aspects of the bypass as well as the launcher so that people do not break their computers and I have ran into bugs with a launcher across different operating systems as well as the bypass itself as I have to deal with many different to use cases.

Yes, sorry about my messages. I was wrong about your activity. I hope you will done with bug fixes and dynamic aspects soon. Thank you and sorry.

you bitched out harder than bestgollum. i love this site man

I have seen so much hate from you to @BestGollumEU that it's pretty funny he made a mistake and made an apology ofc what he did and said whas wrong and is wrong but he ownd up to it and apologized.

I have seen so much hate from you to @BestGollumEU that it's pretty funny he made a mistake and made an apology ofc what he did and said whas wrong and is wrong but he ownd up to it and apologized.

Im not hating that guy at all.

Im just fucking with him.

I tought he wont take as personal attack or something but friendly banter.

btw what do you mean i have seen so much hate? i literally have 1more comment where i mentioned him and right after i said im just joking with him.

"The following players must be logged in to the FACEIT Anti-cheat client for the duration of the game." BibleThump

"The following players must be logged in to the FACEIT Anti-cheat client for the duration of the game." BibleThump
This is really sad when you cant cheating and other players rekt you with cheats, cuz they dont have to use anticheat :(

Reactions: svgod
Status
Not open for further replies.