What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

This is really sad when you cant cheating and other players rekt you with cheats, cuz they dont have to use anticheat :(

Sonner or later they will be force to use and you can laught from them ;)

Come on.. we have been waiting for so fucking long now... its getting annoying af... 1 month ago Jim said it will be done soon, then 3 weeks ago "before the weekend" now its almost fkn march.... any updates??? I think u should give some days to evry1 for the wait... its holiday now for a week and i would like to grind Master League now when it is

Reactions: Heltse
Come on.. we have been waiting for so fucking long now... its getting annoying af... 1 month ago Jim said it will be done soon, then 3 weeks ago "before the weekend" now its almost fkn march.... any updates??? I think u should give some days to evry1 for the wait... its holiday now for a week and i would like to grind Master League now when it is

I do think they will reward everyone i thinks so i am not sure it would be a great idea in my opinion. the cheats are going to be released soon i guess before the next week lets hope am right!

Reactions: noname1998
I do think they will reward everyone i thinks so i am not sure it would be a great idea in my opinion. the cheats are going to be released soon i guess before the next week lets hope am right!
I spent 35$ for month subscription only so i can use the cheat for maybe 1 week? If the even get it out by next week, Unless they do what u said. But then again, in jimsters defence, its not easy :p Its just i believe he should make a checlist thread in VIP sections and say what he has left to do so we have a rough idea :p

Intelligent anti-cheat system from Valve started banning players using cheat, no reports from other users of CS:GO. Developers cheats has suspended the sale of illegal software.

Sales are stopped for indefinite time few resources with "exclusive cheats". The developers of prohibited programs indicate different reasons — "private slots" or "crush cheats".

In addition to the spin-bots, under the scope got the Lisp AA (a sharp change of angle and a step backwards) and the Fake AA (model and HitBox are different and are independent from each other).
Meanwhile, it turns out VAC was updated and learned how to ban cheaters they play by the rage (spinotti, bullet penetration through walls, etc.).

These morons (another cultural word is not found) will AUTOMATICALLY and without reports to get into the Patrol Overwatch and there are already people will ban them .

On many sites with private cheats there were messages of the type "to Cheat is not working and rewrite code" or "Over selling", etc.

Then do not say that Valve scored on cheaters.

Holiday this week? Lol,schoolkid confirmed.

who the fuck are you HOLY FUCK. ''Joined: Feb 15, 2017'' go back to Platinumscam and Enjoy the vac. stop complaining about things if u dont know anything.
Platinumscam? never even heard of it, also, im not complaining, just said its true, but ngl, ur toxic af. Think you should stfu.

Reactions: Heltse
Platinumscam? never even heard of it, also, im not complaining, just said its true, but ngl, ur toxic af. Think you should stfu.
im not toxic, but guys like u are pissing me off everyday. asking with ''WHEN IS JIMSTER READY AND DONE'' and complaining with ''Jimster will never release it'' dude. go back to unity in*uria whatever. but stop saying things that u r not even know. u r the one who's talking and crying.

im not toxic, but guys like u are pissing me off everyday. asking with ''WHEN IS JIMSTER READY AND DONE'' and complaining with ''Jimster will never release it'' dude. go back to unity in*uria whatever. but stop saying things that u r not even know. u r the one who's talking and crying.

Well you are toxic, but you are right.

wtf dude chill ahhaa, wtf are all these names like unity in*uria? this is the first cheat site ive ever been on, i have not even used the cheat yet lmao cause it doesnt work on LEAGUES. And you say i dont know anything?? What is there to know? I say facts. I bought the cheat when jimster said it will be out before the weekend and its been 2 weeks. Im not complaining at all, i understand coding is difficult, i just said can we have thread in vip forum giving frequent updates. Jeez, its only game, why u have to be mad? :confused:

wtf dude chill ahhaa, wtf are all these names like unity in*uria? this is the first cheat site ive ever been on, i have not even used the cheat yet lmao cause it doesnt work on LEAGUES. And you say i dont know anything?? What is there to know? I say facts. I bought the cheat when jimster said it will be out before the weekend and its been 2 weeks. Im not complaining at all, i understand coding is difficult, i just said can we have thread in vip forum giving frequent updates. Jeez, its only game, why u have to be mad? :confused:
yes, u are new. but why are u saying all this bullshit now? dude, u r saying ''facts'' u r actually only saying things like ''he will never release it'' how do u know it? pls shut up and cheat. u r dont even know what are u talking here.

yes, u are new. but why are u saying all this bullshit now? dude, u r saying ''facts'' u r actually only saying things like ''he will never release it'' how do u know it? pls shut up and cheat. u r dont even know what are u talking here.

Well you have to understand him :) He has a reason why he is mad.

everyone is mad. but there's no reason to say ''he will never release it''. hes not even know what hes talking about.

Not everyone, i freeze my sub when i get anticheat required and waiting to update :>>>>

Well you have to understand him :) He has a reason why he is mad.

He can freeze his sub to update and stop be mad lol. No one force him to buy LC.

Status
Not open for further replies.