What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

What are the chances for you to keep up the faceit and the esl bypass for a longer time? Like 6+month.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

@Jimster480

Not ESL its a different module that will come with the screenshot proofings.

This is FaceIT, EAC, GamersClub, Gfinity/CEVO (has to be tested post release).
Since 99Dmg/ChallengeMe are EAC leagues then those are included too.
GamersClub is different of EAC? I thought that was the same base.

What are the chances for you to keep up the faceit and the esl bypass for a longer time? Like 6+month.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

@Jimster480
from what I understand nothing got 100% detected cevo might of but I don't think so @ToX @Jimster480
there were bans on esl and cevo because people didn't follow instructions and people with long lasting subs will tell you that there were multiple steps you had to do like tick a couple boxes when making the settings not put it in a stupid spot not rename it etc and some people didn't bother to read the forms or the set up it came with and in a result got banned ... on faceit there were some bans because of the screenshot function but the hack its self never got detected and the new faceit client still doesn't get you banned it just blocks the communication with our servers

from what I understand nothing got 100% detected cevo might of but I don't think so @ToX @Jimster480
there were bans on esl and cevo because people didn't follow instructions and people with long lasting subs will tell you that there were multiple steps you had to do like tick a couple boxes when making the settings not put it in a stupid spot not rename it etc and some people didn't bother to read the forms or the set up it came with and in a result got banned ... on faceit there were some bans because of the screenshot function but the hack its self never got detected and the new faceit client still doesn't get you banned it just blocks the communication with our servers

Im pretty sure it will detect the hax not only block.

Go try it.
I did.

Im pretty sure it will detect the hax not only block.

Go try it.
I did.
I did I know a lot of people that also have tried to inject and no ban but yeah a hand full of people have tried and reported a ban

I did I know a lot of people that also have tried to inject and no ban but yeah a hand full of people have tried and reported a ban
They are doing both things now they are actually Banning for opening a handle to the game which means that you could get banned for trying to inject it. When they first came out with the update they were only blocking access to the game

They are doing both things now they are actually Banning for opening a handle to the game which means that you could get banned for trying to inject it. When they first came out with the update they were only blocking access to the game

Does it mean that it`s impossible to cheat with Faceit AC?

ah okay that explains it

Does it mean that it`s impossible to cheat with Faceit AC?
no the bypass for faceit client Eac and Cevo will still be coming soon

So the cheat will work on:
- Face-IT
- CEVO
- EAC? Challengeme for example?
- and ESL?
We can't know anything about bypasses, because faceit updating FaceITAC every day. So this mean that @Jimster480 need to work on LC every day just for make faceit bypass. And when lc 3.0 will come out you can't be sure that faceit will not detect it after few days. So in my opinion faceit AC win. I dont want to trust in my words, but you guys already can see that Jimster already spend a lot of time on Faceit ac and we have nothing now. So we have 2 ways how it will be. 1st is that jimster will release it after a lot of time and the price will be much bigger the now. 2nd it will be out without Faceit ac and there will be new cheat for faceit with new cost (maybe 200$ or smth idk). Jimster is alone then faceit have a team. Think about it. I have already freeze my sub.

We can't know anything about bypasses, because faceit updating FaceITAC every day. So this mean that @Jimster480 need to work on LC every day just for make faceit bypass. And when lc 3.0 will come out you can't be sure that faceit will not detect it after few days. So in my opinion faceit AC win. I dont want to trust in my words, but you guys already can see that Jimster already spend a lot of time on Faceit ac and we have nothing now. So we have 2 ways how it will be. 1st is that jimster will release it after a lot of time and the price will be much bigger the now. 2nd it will be out without Faceit ac and there will be new cheat for faceit with new cost (maybe 200$ or smth idk). Jimster is alone then faceit have a team. Think about it. I have already freeze my sub.
Their updates aren't major updates, just bug fixes.

oh no volvo is updating csgo everyday. i dont think that jimster can keep leaguecheats undetected on vac. this is impossible.

oh no volvo is updating csgo everyday. i dont think that jimster can keep leaguecheats undetected on vac. this is impossible.
Volvo vac and faciet ac is different. If you don't know, then read some info about it. I think this is really hard to hack on faceit right now. They have to update AC every day and faceit ac is already much better then vac. I'm reading this post every 30 minutes since i created my acc. And jimster already tried to release update like 4 times. So in my opinion it will be realised after long time period. Maybe price will be bigger. And i repeat that i wont trust in my words, but it looks like im right.

Status
Not open for further replies.