What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

We are not saying he should release atleast im not!.
We just want to know whats been going on since i joined lc there was on fourms update coming in couple days.
And since its stil not out im just wondering why the delay is so big.
Offcourse Quality>quantity But you should keep your customers up to date.
Sry im idiot and im bad undestand this, my bad :D

Exactly.
I will be working on it all night tonight again.
The bugs were taking longer than I thought to sort out aswell as the launcher itself is more complex.

i dont understand. It means working? working/=/releasing

I heard you have this site since 2012 could you tell me how long your last league bypasses lasted?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
I had this since 2007, I only made this xenforo based forum in 2011 and then officially launched it in 2013.
My last bypass lasted from 09-15 until it broke partially on esl (screenshots went 64bł and then broke in 2016 on cevo.

It was working in the same way that the face it support has been working for 5 weeks now. that does not mean it was ready for public release and will stay undetected for a long period of time why do you think I bundled all of the updates together? If it would be easy to just released Gamers Club support I would have already done it

Don't hype me anymore hahahaha! Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: noname1998
I use Windows 7 myself. Especially for my main development machine. Windows 10 was very good upon release but now especially after the anniversary update it is quite bad.
It has many bugs which cause crashes and when they do updates they do not really care about older Hardware machines. My Windows 10 Insider Edition actually broke my 17 inch laptop three different times. Which is why I have now reinstalled it with Windows 7 again and it works completely fine.

When I tried to upgrade my Windows 7 on my main desktop it completely broke the Entire Computer. It took me two days to get back to how the computer was before I updated it.

Additionally Windows 10 just broke my XPS 13 Broadwell edition, I had to fully reinstall windows because it updated and then after that no Internet worked anymore no matter what adapter.
So basically in one year every single one of my computer that has Windows 10 has had to be reinstalled at least one time because it is so bad that the developers just break the computers during updating all the time.

I had to reinstall win10 every week. I join 'microsoft beta testing win 10 program" then i get as bonus a blue screen XD
when i restarted windows was corrupted lol.... lost all my files (lucky that i use a external HD)

I like windows 10, but i had to reinstall every week (lol) XD
if u do it every week, it should run as it must be lol

I had to reinstall win10 every week. I join 'microsoft beta testing win 10 program" then i get as bonus a blue screen XD
when i restarted windows was corrupted lol.... lost all my files (lucky that i use a external HD)

I like windows 10, but i had to reinstall every week (lol) XD
if u do it every week, it should run as it must be lol
Yes I had the insider program on 2 computers, both got corrupted and ended up losing the licenses.

Yes I had the insider program on 2 computers, both got corrupted and ended up losing the licenses.

I use grub as bootloader,
so on my m2 ssd i have this windows 10 installed (no partitions)
on my secon standart ssd i have win 7,
and on my third ssd i use fedora (for home banking etc ) :)

I use grub as bootloader,
so on my m2 ssd i have this windows 10 installed (no partitions)
on my secon standart ssd i have win 7,
and on my third ssd i use fedora (for home banking etc ) :)
I have Linux mint dual booted on 3 machines and an old school Ubuntu on another one.

Enjoying the no VAC on CS with that Linux? :^)
Never ran csgo on Linux lol
I only have like 2 simple games installed just because :)

I've heard about it, it's a free cheat for Linux.
It's okay I suppose, it just shows how easy it is to make a cheat without any anticheat blocking you.

It says it wont be detected anytime soon. Does vac really not work with linux?
Maybe we should all switch :D

@Jimster480 Just to re-ask what i said 5 pages ago before the spam.
Do you know if the cheat will 100% be done before the weekend? If not its fine.
Just wanted to plan my weekend :)
No rush

It says it wont be detected anytime soon. Does vac really not work with linux?
Maybe we should all switch :D

Faceit, EAC, and all clients from anti-cheat dont works on linux, even if u try to install steam, cs go and the client inside wine and simillar

@Jimster480 Just to re-ask what i said 5 pages ago before the spam.
Do you know if the cheat will 100% be done before the weekend? If not its fine.
Just wanted to plan my weekend :)
No rush
We don't know, it might be done tomorrow or after this weekend. That's why there is no official settlement when it will be released.

Reactions: noname1998 and z7ab
Guys c'mon. LC work for it. I'm following like this topics and when it completely done i will buy LC. The people in the forum are very friendly but just be patient.
If Jimster turns on the use with AC bypass i'm sure we can use the hack on Faceit/AC right now I know everyone wanna play but LC have to be sure it's reliable. You don't need to ask,write something like me. Just follow the forum. Everything will be better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.