What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

How much more to wait? Day? Two? A week? A month? Three months? I have great respect for Jimster, but I had already lost about 20 days of subscription. I'm not crying, I'm just asking for some information.
Best regards

You don't know how to freeze your sub? I do it yesterday and im happy with that.

And then wait about 7 days to have unfrozen my sub?

Minimum 7 days to unfreeze :)

And this is what I meant now people are getting annoyed again and starting to wonder when the update is coming and soon to start complaining lol inb4 an argument starts.

Reactions: noname1998
And this is what I meant now people are getting annoyed again and starting to wonder when the update is coming and soon to start complaining lol inb4 an argument starts.

+ man, if Jimster will release this faster without perfect security they will cry like babys after ban. They should be happy Jimster will public this in public cheat.

+ man, if Jimster will release this faster without perfect security they will cry like babys after ban. They should be happy Jimster will public this in public cheat.

We are not saying he should release atleast im not!.
We just want to know whats been going on since i joined lc there was on fourms update coming in couple days.
And since its stil not out im just wondering why the delay is so big.
Offcourse Quality>quantity But you should keep your customers up to date.

Guys, would you rather have a cheat that offers top level security, or a cheat that is rushed and you get banned in a week?

Jimster is working hard to get the products ready, they will be released when they are ready and that's that really.

Exactly.
I will be working on it all night tonight again.
The bugs were taking longer than I thought to sort out aswell as the launcher itself is more complex.

Okay
Ye it might sound little bit crazy from me but maybe cause i dont have any expirence with coding so idk how long it can take etc.
Atleast i geuss i wil found out next year when im going to study application/game developer

Okay
Ye it might sound little bit crazy from me but maybe cause i dont have any expirence with coding so idk how long it can take etc.
Atleast i geuss i wil found out next year when im going to study application/game developer
It takes alot of commitment and if you actually want to make something good you have to put a lot of time into it for example the amount of time Jimster is taking to do this shows his commitment.

It takes alot of commitment and if you actually want to make something good you have to put a lot of time into it for example the amount of time Jimster is taking to do this shows his commitment.
Tell me about it. I have a nice office with dual screens and dual i7 desktops with high-end specs and because of family emergency I have my wife's family staying with us for the past couple months. Therefore had to put a bed in my office and all of this work I have been doing is literally from laptops that I have set up in my dining room at the table there. Most of this bypass was coded on a Dell XPS 13 dual core i7 Skylake. I also have a 17 inch HP Sandy Bridge older machine that I am working on as well for the Windows 7 testing. So not only is this bypass incredibly complex but I don't even have my nice development station in order to do this work and I have to make do with the laptops.

And honestly that has caused quite a bit of slow down for me not only because I need to take breaks due to the ergonomic hurting my wrists but also due to the limited resources of laptops versus high power development desktops.

I'm sad because I know GC support has been ready for 9 weeks ..
I could already be playing with LC :'(
Shit faceit Kappa

It must be sick to have a father with years of experience of coding cheats.

Your son will be the next subroza calling it now.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

proxy.php

Reactions: Sejni and monroe1
I'm sad because I know GC support has been ready for 9 weeks ..
I could already be playing with LC: '(
Shit faceit Kappa
It was working in the same way that the face it support has been working for 5 weeks now. that does not mean it was ready for public release and will stay undetected for a long period of time why do you think I bundled all of the updates together? If it would be easy to just released Gamers Club support I would have already done it

It was working in the same way that the face it support has been working for 5 weeks now. that does not mean it was ready for public release and will stay undetected for a long period of time why do you think I bundled all of the updates together? If it would be easy to just released Gamers Club support I would have already done it

I heard you have this site since 2012 could you tell me how long your last league bypasses lasted?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Please tell me at what stage are you now? How many percent completed? At least approximately? :D 50-70%?

Status
Not open for further replies.