What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

What like you can cheat as you want without risk of getting banned in Linux ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

What like you can cheat as you want without risk of getting banned in Linux ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Overwatch. Also, aimbot from Tux are very artificial.

VAC on Linux would be easy to properly reverse, unlike with Windows DLLs.
Well they could still make a fully compiled binary system but the thing is that in Linux since the kernel itself is open-source and there are process protection functions it is very difficult to make something that can scan all processes. Like for example on my Linux desktop I run a farmer which prevents apps from scanning each other meaning that it's just like a sandbox.

Well they could still make a fully compiled binary system but the thing is that in Linux since the kernel itself is open-source and there are process protection functions it is very difficult to make something that can scan all processes. Like for example on my Linux desktop I run a farmer which prevents apps from scanning each other meaning that it's just like a sandbox.

I'm surprised they don't just discontinue the Linux support tbh. Not like anyone ACTUALLY uses it that doesn't cheat.

I'm surprised they don't just discontinue the Linux support tbh. Not like anyone ACTUALLY uses it that doesn't cheat.
The thing is though they have their own steamos gaming platforms so they can't really drop support for their own platform. And remember that all of the servers are using Linux for the most part.
So they still have to do the work in order to make the game itself run on Linux

Reactions: noname1998
Sorry mb wrong place to ask but my csgo has just downloaded smgh about 8kb and later i started mm, but cheat didnt work. Then I made a rebuild and after that it worked. What are the chances of me getting vac? FailFish

Sorry mb wrong place to ask but my csgo has just downloaded smgh about 8kb and later i started mm, but cheat didnt work. Then I made a rebuild and after that it worked. What are the chances of me getting vac? FailFish
0%

Stop hijacking thread.

Lolwhat? The proofings for the 3.0 update are FaceIT, EasyAntiCheat, GFinity and iirl ESL. @Jimster480
Not ESL its a different module that will come with the screenshot proofings.

This is FaceIT, EAC, GamersClub, Gfinity/CEVO (has to be tested post release).
Since 99Dmg/ChallengeMe are EAC leagues then those are included too.

Not ESL its a different module that will come with the screenshot proofings.

This is FaceIT, EAC, GamersClub, Gfinity/CEVO (has to be tested post release).
Since 99Dmg/ChallengeMe are EAC leagues then those are included too.
Just to reassure i did not waste my money, will the cheat defo be out before 2 weeks?

Just be patient. Everyone is just asking the same questions again. Just wait and if you need something read the comments before and if you don't find your answer you can write me in private chat. :)
Just to reassure i did not waste my money, will the cheat defo be out before 2 weeks?
You didn't waste the money. You can play MM or kickback or something like that before the update is out ;)

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.