What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

Not everyone, i freeze my sub when i get anticheat required and waiting to update :>>>>

He can freeze his sub to update and stop be mad lol. No one force him to buy LC.

We buy the cheat to cheat bruh... I tried the freeze shit.. but unfreezed it as fast as it made a week.. i almost died playing without cheats DansGame

Reactions: noname1998
yes, u are new. but why are u saying all this bullshit now? dude, u r saying ''facts'' u r actually only saying things like ''he will never release it'' how do u know it? pls shut up and cheat. u r dont even know what are u talking here.
Show me where i said "HE WILL NEVER RELEASE IT", When you realise i didnt say that, id like an apology, and for you to stfu.

Reactions: noname1998
Show me where i said "HE WILL NEVER RELEASE IT", When you realise i didnt say that, id like an apology, and for you to stfu.
''You should Also disable league cheat bcs its not ud on any league anyway'' its not undt on any league, and u agreed to this. =)))

Intelligent anti-cheat system from Valve started banning players using cheat, no reports from other users of CS:GO. Developers cheats has suspended the sale of illegal software.

Sales are stopped for indefinite time few resources with "exclusive cheats". The developers of prohibited programs indicate different reasons — "private slots" or "crush cheats".

In addition to the spin-bots, under the scope got the Lisp AA (a sharp change of angle and a step backwards) and the Fake AA (model and HitBox are different and are independent from each other).
Meanwhile, it turns out VAC was updated and learned how to ban cheaters they play by the rage (spinotti, bullet penetration through walls, etc.).

These morons (another cultural word is not found) will AUTOMATICALLY and without reports to get into the Patrol Overwatch and there are already people will ban them .

On many sites with private cheats there were messages of the type "to Cheat is not working and rewrite code" or "Over selling", etc.

Then do not say that Valve scored on cheaters.
It has nothing to with our cheats.

@abbetappe User reached maximum warning points. 7 days off from forums.

Regards, ToX

Everytime this people who are just writing completely bullshit.
@Protsctao Noone said you need to buy the cheat. You can play on MM, FaceIT without AC, Kickback, ZenGaming, and, and, and.... Leagues like ESL and so are currently not supported cause jimster is currently only working on EAC / FaceIT AC cause its the most used league of the subs here. Don't say something like you lost your money now or anything else. I for example bought the cheat for 1 Year and after this year is gone i will get it for another year. I don't care if the update takes long because i know when it comes out it will be secure and the best available cheat for the public, it will come out when it comes out. You bought the cheat, you can use it, but not on FaceIT / ESL / EAC right now. So get that in your brain and stay out of this discussion if you don't have something "bright" to write. If you continue like that i think you will get banned from this forum faster than you can apologize.

Regards, Daniel

Last edited:
@Protsctao Noone said you need to buy the cheat. You can play on MM, FaceIT without AC, Kickback, ZenGaming, and, and, and.... Leagues like ESL and so are currently not supported cause jimster is currently only working on EAC / FaceIT AC cause its the most used league of the subs here. Don't say something like you lost your money now or anything else. You bought the cheat, you can use it, but not on FaceIT / ESL / EAC right now. So get that in your brain and stay out of this discussion if you don't have something "bright" to write. If you continue like that i think you will get banned from this forum faster than you can apologize.

Regards, Daniel
OMG YUMBO ON FIRE :D COME SUCK A DICK :D

@Protsctao Noone said you need to buy the cheat. You can play on MM, FaceIT without AC, Kickback, ZenGaming, and, and, and.... Leagues like ESL and so are currently not supported cause jimster is currently only working on EAC / FaceIT AC cause its the most used league of the subs here. Don't say something like you lost your money now or anything else. You bought the cheat, you can use it, but not on FaceIT / ESL / EAC right now. So get that in your brain and stay out of this discussion if you don't have something "bright" to write. If you continue like that i think you will get banned from this forum faster than you can apologize.

Regards, Daniel

Well they are mad becasuse they bought the league version and get only non league version for 10$ more i think :)

The update would have actually already been out but for some reason my net keeps going out every night now. It's been doing it since Tuesday and it keeps going out for longer and longer.......
This ruins my work every night.

The update would have actually already been out but for some reason my net keeps going out every night now. It's been doing it since Tuesday and it keeps going out for longer and longer.......
This ruins my work every night.

Maybe your wife disconnects Your cable and She is saying go to sleep honey? :D

now lets say THE CHEAT is out again and all do you guys have a plan how not to face each other ? i promise you guys to rage on faceit against anyone :p :D

Faceit, EAC, and all clients from anti-cheat dont works on linux, even if u try to install steam, cs go and the client inside wine and simillar
but you can't cheat on ESEA/Faceit on Linux because the clients don't work there, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.