What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

I believe in LC... we can do it [emoji23]
We're only at like 50 something LOL. And the updates surely going to come out way before we even hit 70 Pages especially at the rate the pages are going I think that we might have the update out before we even reach 60 pages but that really depends on how many spammers and flamers come into the thread

We're only at like 50 something LOL. And the updates surely going to come out way before we even hit 70 Pages especially at the rate the pages are going I think that we might have the update out before we even reach 60 pages but that really depends on how many spammers and flamers come into the thread

Gj on jinxing it.

Reactions: noname1998

Thats good news but dont think so i think we will get more then 60 pages because of the coolest guys in lc the Flamers :D

you just opened a book you don't want to read! the spammers and flamers are coming! :D

Ngl, this is why people get mad. He says stuff like at 60 pages but then it doesnt, and people get angry. Please dont give times markers like that. Just tell us what u have to do left.Thats what happened last week when u said it'd be out before the weekend. For all you know u could encounter another bug?

Ngl, this is why people get mad. He says stuff like at 60 pages but then it doesnt, and people get angry. Please dont give times markers like that. Just tell us what u have to do left.Thats what happened last week when u said it'd be out before the weekend. For all you know u could encounter another bug?
This is what I call a bug...
this_is_the_nope_bug.jpg

I hope it will last a year at least with that much work.
I'm hoping it will last at least two years with this much work I looked over the number of hours and I have put in about 400 to 450 hours now

I'm hoping it will last at least two years with this much work I looked over the number of hours and I have put in about 400 to 450 hours now

Keep the good work up tho, wanna play faceit until my sub expires ( 25 march :D )

Isn't he literally just off a ban tho?
Like, I swear to fuck he was banned yesterday..
Nah, it was other guy :p

The update would have actually already been out but for some reason my net keeps going out every night now. It's been doing it since Tuesday and it keeps going out for longer and longer.......
This ruins my work every night.

You don't internet to code do you? Kappa
Nice internet access. Are you living in third world country NotLikeThis VaultBoy

I really respect great coders tbh. Have you guys tried that shit? I have, and I had to give up becoming good at it - I really suck at math so that's probably why it's hard for me.

However, to be as good as Jim and other great coders takes a shit ton of trial and error. It's not just C++ which I honestly find very hard, but he probably has to know ASM and other shit to do what he does lol. Crazy man.

assembly is bullshit like this man:
division.gif

damn... respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.