What's happening with EAC, ESL, CEVO, GC and FACEIT bypass?

abbetappe

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 19, 2016
You have been saying for so long time you will bypass these, nothing is getting bypassed? What's happening? You say EAC in christmas, well 1 month later nothing.

If u think it's easy u can do it yourself, think! Jimster needs to take care of the cheat, our protection, it takes long time to bypass clients.

He has a life too! He does have a real life

Reactions: zYamamoto
@abbetappe
We don't rush product out jimster would rather wait to have a secure product rather then rush it and there be a faulty feature in it if you want a rushed faulty cheat that will get you banned go to a*mw*re or something lol.

with that said cevo and esl are Temporarily unavailable because people don't follow instructions it was never detected but people never followed instructions and people complained it was "detected" so jimster removed it and is making a easier way to go about it for people this should be done some time after the Eac and faceit client bypass

Eac did get pushed back yes because of other priority things personal reasons etc. but as of right now this and the Faceit client and Eac is his number one priority the bypass for Eac and the Faceit client is in beta testing and working jimster just has to work out some kinks before he releases it for public use this should literally be any day now

If there is one thing you should be thankful is (at least from my early impressions) is that they're totally and completely honest about what's detected and undetected.

I've seen a lot of forums where they just constantly claim that everything is undetected, every anticheat etc. That's all just 2good 2be true BS. But here it seems to be authentic feedback from the providers.

Slightly off-topic, does anyone know if the faceit anticheat client will be run simultaneously with VAC? I.e can you both get VAC and faceitbanned when running it? I guess it's going to be their anti-cheat client-side and VAC+SMAC server-side?

I understand that the faceit client is currently in beta, but would appreciate any info if anyone has it.

If there is one thing you should be thankful is (at least from my early impressions) is that they're totally and completely honest about what's detected and undetected.

I've seen a lot of forums where they just constantly claim that everything is undetected, every anticheat etc. That's all just 2good 2be true BS. But here it seems to be authentic feedback from the providers.

Slightly off-topic, does anyone know if the faceit anticheat client will be run simultaneously with VAC? I.e can you both get VAC and faceitbanned when running it? I guess it's going to be their anti-cheat client-side and VAC+SMAC server-side?

I understand that the faceit client is currently in beta, but would appreciate any info if anyone has it.
Yeah, I agree with you... other providers are blatantly lying or hiding the truth. FaceIt bypass should be out next week.

If your question is will you be VAC BANNED if banned on Faceit the answer is NO.

All sorts of secure server will be running VAC along with their own anticheats

It's been like 2 weeks that all helpers from the forum is saying that the major update will be release in a couple of days Kappa

It's been like 2 weeks that all helpers from the forum is saying that the major update will be release in a couple of days Kappa
its been less then a weekNotLikeThis the beta is already working jimster has to work out some kinks before releasing it for public use + he doesn't want to rush it and have a faulty product

im asked about league version, now working on cevo or not?
in your message is talking about esl/eac/faceit
oh shit my bad man didn't see you weren't vip just get mad at that when vip members ask that stuff because there are so many post about that in the vip section sorry about that ... and no cevo is not supported but should be within this week or next week max

@dexteer
what ? no that's not right at all Faceit/Eac bypass should be out this week the way jimster is bypassing faceit and eac should work on cevo but might have to run beta test on it first so cevo should work this week to next week depending when the bypass for faceit/eac comes out and how well it works for cevo in the first place
and Esl is coming later

Reactions: hijacker
oh shit my bad man didn't see you weren't vip just get mad at that when vip members ask that stuff because there are so many post about that in the vip section sorry about that ... and no cevo is not supported but should be within this week or next week max

@dexteer
what ? no that's not right at all Faceit/Eac bypass should be out this week the way jimster is bypassing faceit and eac should work on cevo but might have to run beta test on it first so cevo should work this week to next week depending when the bypass for faceit/eac comes out and how well it works for cevo in the first place
and Esl is coming later
np mate, my sub is ended, i will wait to full bypass and buy then