Tomorrow is 1 year since faceit client

supra

Dec 23, 2017
hey guys,

Tomorrow it will be 1 year since the faceit client has been launched, and it will also be almost 1 year since we were promised that LC would support faceit. I have few friends that bought LC because they thought that the support was coming, and they now feel like they got scammed.

There has also been multiple announcements that the faceit cheat was coming, but nothing was ever released.
There were multiple posts from admins earlier this year saying that the support was coming "next week", then "next month" or that it was currently in beta, although some beta testers told me that they never got a chance to test anything.

My feeling is that all these announcements were just to get more customers tbh, but I hope I am wrong. Could we please have an update of the current status and the cause of these delays (at least 10+ months?).

thanks,

I hope you will not censor this thread by immediately removing it, as I have noticed that some threads that criticized the cheat have been removed in the past.

Hi,
to view this thread you need to have VIP. I can not provide you any specific details,

https://leaguecheats.com/threads/tr...e-date-and-much-more-faceit-eac-bypass.11827/

I have few friends that bought LC because they thought that the support was coming, and they now feel like they got scammed.
There has also been multiple announcements that the faceit cheat was coming, but nothing was ever released.
There were multiple posts from admins earlier this year saying that the support was coming "next week", then "next month" or that it was currently in beta, although some beta testers told me that they never got a chance to test anything.
My feeling is that all these announcements were just to get more customers tbh, but I hope I am wrong. Could we please have an update of the current status and the cause of these delays (at least 10+ months?).

... suddenly stopped working. We thought, it's directly related with our team, aka "mole" in our crew. We found out, that in beta group we have moles. It's a fact.
Some people, who were disappointed, that the beta didn't arrive on planned time. Decided to turn against us and leaked information to competitors and anticheat companies. Competitors even offered a cash for people in our beta group, just to send them the LC 3.0 bypass when Jimster releases it. Basically whole Jimster's effort was wasted. At this point of time Jimster didn't give up, like most competitors do. He started looking for new methods, to get around their newest Anti-Cheat update. Just completely new process and re-do everything. It took him some time, to develop new bypass techniques. But we are here now and I can ...

That's all what I can tell you if you don't have VIP here. For more details you will have to wait for official announcement.
Jimster have his name, brand.. empty promises? That's not him. He's longer at p2c market than any other wannabe coder.

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: LosAngeles