Couple of questions from a sad dude

Yannick

Jan 7, 2017
Heyo everyone. I've been a member of another cheating community (won't mention which one, since I'm unsure on your rules) for a long time, and am a well known member of the community over there. I'm leaving that cheat because of the recent shitty service. I've never been banned using their cheat, and I really do think it's high quality, but I just have a few issues with it that I'm not sure will ever get fixed.

Ignoring my life story, just got a few questions.

1. The last cheat I used was also difficult to set up, so I don't mind that at all. But it also had a lot of helpful members there there and a forum section dedicated to sharing settings, so it was easy enough as long as you put in effort. Do you guys have a decent forum section for people trying to configure?

2. Selling configs was banned on the other cheat, but you guys seem to sell help for up to 90$? Is that just for people who need some serious hand holding or what? I won't be buying that so it doesn't really affect me, but seeing the high prices for people who just want help using the cheat makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

3. Obviously your VAC record is good, but what are you league detection rates like? What's the situation with the new Faceit anti-cheat? I'd understand if you're not sure on the new Faceit AC yet since a lot of providers don't know.

Thanks for reading, thanks for the help ^^

Hey @Yannick ,
1. Yes we have Sections and Threads for it.
2. How i know only the Admins can sell Configs
3. FaceIT is without anticheat ud but after few weeks it will be a big update for leaguecheats that you can cheat on eac server like you can play then with the anticheat from faceit.

Best regards,
AirMake

Heyo everyone. I've been a member of another cheating community (won't mention which one, since I'm unsure on your rules) for a long time, and am a well known member of the community over there. I'm leaving that cheat because of the recent shitty service. I've never been banned using their cheat, and I really do think it's high quality, but I just have a few issues with it that I'm not sure will ever get fixed.

Ignoring my life story, just got a few questions.

1. The last cheat I used was also difficult to set up, so I don't mind that at all. But it also had a lot of helpful members there there and a forum section dedicated to sharing settings, so it was easy enough as long as you put in effort. Do you guys have a decent forum section for people trying to configure?

2. Selling configs was banned on the other cheat, but you guys seem to sell help for up to 90$? Is that just for people who need some serious hand holding or what? I won't be buying that so it doesn't really affect me, but seeing the high prices for people who just want help using the cheat makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

3. Obviously your VAC record is good, but what are you league detection rates like? What's the situation with the new Faceit anti-cheat? I'd understand if you're not sure on the new Faceit AC yet since a lot of providers don't know.

Thanks for reading, thanks for the help ^^
You can use the cheat on faceit if you aren't using their client. Jim is working on new proofings for the faceit client which shouldn't take too long

The settings help goes up to that price because a config is made for you completely by an admin.
There are free guides and a wiki and a bunch of threads with shared settings.

As far as leagues there haven't really been any detentions but there wss an issue with the esl anticheat when going to 64b and there are restrictions on cevo due to them catching the triggerbots.
But all of this is minor and will be all fixed soon.
We are about to introduce faceit, eac, gc, cevo bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

The settings help goes up to that price because a config is made for you completely by an admin.
There are free guides and a wiki and a bunch of threads with shared settings.

As far as leagues there haven't really been any detentions but there wss an issue with the esl anticheat when going to 64b and there are restrictions on cevo due to them catching the triggerbots.
But all of this is minor and will be all fixed soon.
We are about to introduce faceit, eac, gc, cevo bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
big update incoming?
proxy.php