Few Questions before buying

1Clicked

Silver Elite Master
Jul 19, 2016
Hey, i'm looking to buy in a few days and i have some questions.

1. Does the cheat work ( aimbot etc ) with raw input ( ON )?
2. Let me get this straight

There will be 3 options for this cheat ( not including ESP only versions )

1. $25 monthly = works and currently undetected on > vac and faceit SERVER SIDED anti-cheat
2. $35 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit server sided, eac
3. $50 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit sever sided AND client anti-cheat, eac

and CEVO/ ESL/ GINFINTY is still in works?.

So now my question is > When will the 3rd option be available? Also is it for public or specifically chosen private users? ( so like slotted? )

3. Is ToX still here as admin? ( he helped me set up my cheat very well, back last year when i used to use this )
might need him since i reset my pc in the time period of me not using this cheat and i have lost my GOD-like settings :(

4. Is it true that it takes 24-48 hours to activate you after purchase ? If so is that 24-48 hours added onto your sub period? Or... what? ( just asking because i need to know when to purchase so that i have exactly one month sub till my school starts again on jul 24 ( monday in New Zealand ) should i purchase on 23 june or 24 for exactly a month considering the time taken to activate?)

5. When playing on faceit using server-sided anti-cheat, when does it tell you to use the client? Does it tell you to use client after many reports against your name? Or suspicious stats??

Thanks

Last edited:

1. $25 monthly = works and currently undetected on > vac and faceit SERVER SIDED anti-cheat
3. $50 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit sever sided AND client anti-cheat, eac

So now my question is > When will the 3rd option be available? Also is it for public or specifically chosen private users? ( so like slotted? )

3. Is ToX still here as admin? ( he helped me set up my cheat very well, back last year when i used to use this )
might need him since i reset my pc in the time period of me not using this cheat and i have lost my GOD-like settings :(

4. Is it true that it takes 24 hours to activate you after purchase ? If so is that 24 hours added onto your sub period? Or... what? ( just asking because i need to know when to purchase so that i have exactly one month sub till my school starts again on jul 24 ( monday in New Zealand ) should i purchase on 23 june or 24 for exactly a month considering the time taken to activate?)

5. When playing on faceit using server-sided anti-cheat, when does it tell you to use the client? Does it tell you to use client after many reports against your name? Or suspicious stats??

Thanks

1) Its fixed. but i use raw_input off... why someone wanna play with raw input on ? :p

2) Yes, on near future. The bypass are still under testing, we dont have a exact launch data, but soon will be on.

3) Yes.

4) may be more or less :)

5) idk exactly, but if you play safe it can be delayed... just dont start to flickshoot arrond.

we got a lot of stuff going on, and soon (no ETA yet) bypass will be released.

for now, what i can tell u: we are the best provider, best security, etc :)

just buy it and be happy again :p.... u can play faceit without ac for now.
and MM safe.

or go and buy some vacware :p (kidding)

haha mybad, i was browsing your latest testimonials and without realizing i made a thread there after gathering questions :)

Also one last thing > What are the requirements to apply for beta access?

I've used this cheat from Mid july 2016 > November end and i'm finally coming back to it so will that boost my chances of having beta access?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should be in pre-sales question, im rigth @panzer :D?
it is already :p

Let me light you up little more easier.

We are UD on ALL server-sided pages plus ofc MM. for now until the bypass is out for the public which will have new rules and all the requirements will be posted than so no news or decisions yet.

The activation takes max 24 hours but dont worry most of the time faster way faster.

yes it works with raw 1 but with raw 0 more effective.

about faceit no one knows how they force you if someone says he does he lies. no one knows.

@ToX yeah he is everything here although making settings has been paused for some time.

about the bypass there are some requirements which are posted in a thread if you look good enough

my advice is that you buy the non-league and upgrade to league when the bypass is released unless you want more security than get the league ones but they both work the same anticheat wise

i know long post but yeah hope it helped

@1Clicked You have to be trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 5 month of usage our software).
Please use edit button insted of spaming.

So is this beta access given automatically? I've used it 4months last year and after this 1 month i'm about to purchase > by end of july next it will be 5months so will it automatically show up saying i can apply for beta?

Lets say i currently had the $25monthly plan > and i wanted to apply for beta ( faceit client anti-cheat ) would i have to upgrade to the $50 plan or how does this beta for faceit client anti-cheat work?

So is this beta access given automatically? I've used it 4months last year and after this 1 month i'm about to purchase > by end of july next it will be 5months so will it automatically show up saying i can apply for beta?

Lets say i currently had the $25monthly plan > and i wanted to apply for beta ( faceit client anti-cheat ) would i have to upgrade to the $50 plan or how does this beta for faceit client anti-cheat work?
U need to have 35 dollars sub running, also U will need to make a ticket to be accepted in beta programm, than U will recieve unique files of the cheat

So is this beta access given automatically?

No, If you meet all the conditions, under your nick name will show up a badage "Ability to apply Beta 3.0". After that you will have to apply for beta access in the right place.

If you want to apply as beta tester, you have to buy Leage Multi version for 35$, and let's say that for example 3.0 LC will come out tomorrow so you will be automaticly upgraded to version that works on Faceit AC.
Obviously if your sub runs out after a month you will have to pay 50$ for next month, not 35$

Last edited:

4. Is it true that it takes 24-48 hours to activate you after purchase ? If so is that 24-48 hours added onto your sub period? Or... what? ( just asking because i need to know when to purchase so that i have exactly one month sub till my school starts again on jul 24 ( monday in New Zealand ) should i purchase on 23 june or 24 for exactly a month considering the time taken to activate?)

Thanks
For Point 5. I had after 129 games AC force :) Just dont use ESP i.e ;) And just look 100% legit (no walls)

For Point 5. I had after 129 games AC force :) Just dont use ESP i.e ;) And just look 100% legit (no walls)
I used to use ESP all the time (as I'm fairly confident that I know how to hide wallhacks pretty well, due to past experience), however there are the occasional slip-ups that could be deemed suspicious. Now I'm more lenient towards just using D-lights, as that seems to be a pretty safe and good option (love LC for implementing this feature)!

Reactions: Joao Pacheco