Few Questions before buying

1Clicked

Silver Elite Master
Jul 19, 2016
Hey, i'm looking to buy in a few days and i have some questions.

1. Does the cheat work ( aimbot etc ) with raw input ( ON )?
2. Let me get this straight

There will be 3 options for this cheat ( not including ESP only versions )

1. $25 monthly = works and currently undetected on > vac and faceit SERVER SIDED anti-cheat
2. $35 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit server sided, eac
3. $50 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit sever sided AND client anti-cheat, eac

and CEVO/ ESL/ GINFINTY is still in works?.

So now my question is > When will the 3rd option be available? Also is it for public or specifically chosen private users? ( so like slotted? )

3. Is ToX still here as admin? ( he helped me set up my cheat very well, back last year when i used to use this )
might need him since i reset my pc in the time period of me not using this cheat and i have lost my GOD-like settings :(

4. Is it true that it takes 24-48 hours to activate you after purchase ? If so is that 24-48 hours added onto your sub period? Or... what? ( just asking because i need to know when to purchase so that i have exactly one month sub till my school starts again on jul 24 ( monday in New Zealand ) should i purchase on 23 june or 24 for exactly a month considering the time taken to activate?)

5. When playing on faceit using server-sided anti-cheat, when does it tell you to use the client? Does it tell you to use client after many reports against your name? Or suspicious stats??

Thanks

Last edited:
yeah I'm going to close to stop spamming of this thread. @1Clicked if you have any more questions or problems just open up another thread in VIP section.

Closed.