Mirage Gameplay (GePrime/MM)

Lol fail guys who said im playing with wallhack, im not playing with it. (facepalm) About others things, now they are very legit, i add aimtime deagle/awp 100.00, now even i hold crosshair with angle it's waits full body and then only shots. <3

Ppl are so relentless to judge but yet I don't see any "legit" gameplay of them to prove their mad game sense

Use aimtime 120.00 is very god :troll: for eaggle
aimtime 50 with proper smooth values for your sens and rez and even live or on stream the aimbot is invisible:)

Ppl are so relentless to judge but yet I don't see any "legit" gameplay of them to prove their mad game sense
That is very true, but if you watched enough pro matches and know what legit is supposed to look like, you can tell. even someone who does not play much themselves. but still, i agree with you somewhat

aimtime 50 with proper smooth values for your sens and rez and even live or on stream the aimbot is invisible:)

That is very true, but if you watched enough pro matches and know what legit is supposed to look like, you can tell. even someone who does not play much themselves. but still, i agree with you somewhat
You can ez say if somebody cheats (WH), if you slowdown their kills and look if they reacted under 100ms, not even the flick von Kenny was under 100ms ;).
Tried today some streaming, ez going with 1.15 FoV and low smooth, its starting to get unlegit when you go, high FoV, low smooth no aimtime ^^

You can ez say if somebody cheats (WH), if you slowdown their kills and look if they reacted under 100ms, not even the flick von Kenny was under 100ms ;).
Tried today some streaming, ez going with 1.15 FoV and low smooth, its starting to get unlegit when you go, high FoV, low smooth no aimtime ^^
I couldnt make it look legit above 1.05 yet :( but most probably because i have yet to find my proper smooth settings. But i plan to sub soon enough to continue testing to prepare for a prosperous future :)

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

I couldnt make it look legit above 1.05 yet :( but most probably because i have yet to find my proper smooth settings. But i plan to sub soon enough to continue testing to prepare for a prosperous future :)
Pistols/Deagle/Awp (aimtime 25) / s5.5/ss8 |
Rifle aimtime 300 / s8.5/ss8 | randombone 3 / RCS Fov 5
Pistolhp Fov 1.15 / s15.75/ss8 | Random 2
Shotgun mouse1 / s1.5|ss4 | fov 1.5
Like what I had used, worked very well for me :)

it is very easy to find a suitable configuration for you, just you know what type of function you are in the game, example: lurker, would be good fov bass and bone 8 to get easier to win retake, entrykill fov high and bone 6 to get better spray without giving much hs, and so on ..

it is very easy to find a suitable configuration for you, just you know what type of function you are in the game, example: lurker, would be good fov bass and bone 8 to get easier to win retake, entrykill fov high and bone 6 to get better spray without giving much hs, and so on ..

No one plays a specific position on MM and you know it, not even leagues sometimes.

I particularly prefer to do only one function in different ways depending on the opposing team and the map, basically people just do the basics in MM, even more with LC you have an added advantage should do another style of play, this is my opinion both in alloy or MM.

That is very true, but if you watched enough pro matches and know what legit is supposed to look like, you can tell. even someone who does not play much themselves. but still, i agree with you, some here talk like they have the
Pistols/Deagle/Awp (aimtime 25) / s5.5/ss8 |
Rifle aimtime 300 / s8.5/ss8 | randombone 3 / RCS Fov 5
Pistolhp Fov 1.15 / s15.75/ss8 | Random 2
Shotgun mouse1 / s1.5|ss4 | fov 1.5
Like what I had used, worked very well for me :)
sens, rez, dpi?

Also keep in mind that, this demo is 64 tick.
Those clips aren't 100% legit.

That is very true, but if you watched enough pro matches and know what legit is supposed to look like, you can tell. even someone who does not play much themselves. but still, i agree with you, some here talk like they have the

sens, rez, dpi?
3.0, 1920x1080, 400