Trying to be close to fpl settings proj by tox :P

spy0x

LEM
CSGO Pro League
Sep 27, 2016
Used fullbot by TOX , than modified for totally legit play. Used low FOV, high smooth + supersmooth, more bones than in a fullbot + its totally mouse1 settings (cause I cant use side buttons on my mouse)
AK47 VIDEO -
SMG-S -
M4A1S in the start -
ps: U need to be really good in this game to play with this settings, cause of slight assist and a high smooth
EDIT: its a mutlicore OFF settings + 4x3 with blackbars, with sens 2.4
EDIT2: feel free to pm me for rifle settings test, I will give U for free. Also I will update them (make them stronger, but still fully legit) in a two days and record more videos!

Last edited:
I only saw 2 of the videos, AK and some UMP. However, that looked amazing bro :) Good job!

Reactions: spy0x
Id love to try these out tbh! they look pretty damn good though from the videos ;)

I can give U main ideas to do

it depends from how many people will want to try them. I think I can make this sets more stronger, but time is needed.
guys he told you how to make the settings :p low fov, high smooth, high supersmooth. play around with your menu

Used fullbot by TOX , than modified for totally legit play. Used low FOV, high smooth + supersmooth, more bones than in a fullbot + its totally mouse1 settings (cause I cant use side buttons on my mouse)
AK47 VIDEO -
SMG-S -
M4A1S in the start -
ps: U need to be really good in this game to play with this settings, cause of slight assist and a high smooth
EDIT: its a mutlicore OFF settings + 4x3 with blackbars, with sens 2.4
EDIT2: feel free to pm me for rifle settings test, I will give U for free. Also I will update them (make them stronger, but still fully legit) in a two days and record more videos!

I will be in fpl 2 months ago, but this fucking anticheat :( Nice cfg :)

it depends from how many people will want to try them. I think I can make this sets more stronger, but time is needed.
You can put the settings right now in our settings section and if you update something you can edit them.

guys he told you how to make the settings :p low fov, high smooth, high supersmooth. play around with your menu
Exactly..