LC 2.5 1FOV LAN/ FACEIT/ GAMERSCLUB 100% PROOF

meninodaartic

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 24, 2017
These are my settings, I've been using it about 2- 3 months, still not banned...
I'm using at MM, FaceIT and LAN. I belive that these settings are the most strongest in the 1FOV category and 100% legit. Goodbye OW!

Resolution: 1024x768 (stretched)
DPI: 800
Sensitivity: 2.00

Good settings, but too much hs in my opinion for any league :p

Something funny about these settings is that I can really control my HS%...
The HS's was just to show how powerfull are these settings. :troll:
Its true cus even with main bone 8 you can have lower hs % all is depend from your crosshair placament and recoil control :D

These are my settings, I've been using it about 2- 3 months, still not banned...
I'm using at MM, FaceIT and LAN. I belive that these settings are the most strongest in the 1FOV category and 100% legit. Goodbye OW!

Resolution: 1024x768 (stretched)
DPI: 800
Sensitivity: 2.00

Good settings, but too much hs in my opinion for any league :p
Removed?

Are you using LC in the gamersclub? already been released?
Nope, not released yet.
No, it has not been released the 3.0 version, this is on MM and FaceIT server-sided AC I believe.

Good settings, but don't suit my playstyle, I like higher resolutions and lower sens.
I hate high resolutions, I like to play low sens too but only when I have space to move my mouse xD.
High sensitivity is for skilled players :challenge_accepted:
True! But low sens is hard to play too.. BibleThump
I've abandoned this settings because it's (RawInput= 1), I can't play leagues with this.. I created a new one without it, maybe I release this video CFG...

Nope, not released yet.

I hate high resolutions, I like to play low sens too but only when I have space to move my mouse xD.

True! But low sens is hard to play too.. BibleThump
I've abandoned this settings because it's (RawInput= 1), I can't play leagues with this.. I created a new one without it, maybe I release this video CFG...
low sensitivity is easier to aim ... everyone says that niko has the best aim in the world which for me is not true because it is much easier to aim and create muscle memory with low sensitivity. for me the best aim is one that has higher sensitivities control. if you can use high sensitivity and can have a good aim in the game you have great advantage over those who use low sensitivity. i used to play with 400 dpi and 1.3 sensitivity... much easier hs but now im trying keep with 2.5-3.0 cuz for entry fragger medium-high sensi is better and you can create a lot more plays with high sensi. but understand high sensi like 2.5-3.5 more than that is a huge mistake and your muscle memory will not be consistent

Reactions: meninodaartic
low sensitivity is easier to aim ... everyone says that niko has the best aim in the world which for me is not true because it is much easier to aim and create muscle memory with low sensitivity. for me the best aim is one that has higher sensitivities control. if you can use high sensitivity and can have a good aim in the game you have great advantage over those who use low sensitivity. i used to play with 400 dpi and 1.3 sensitivity... much easier hs but now im trying keep with 2.5-3.0 cuz for entry fragger medium-high sensi is better and you can create a lot more plays with high sensi. but understand high sensi like 2.5-3.5 more than that is a huge mistake and your muscle memory will not be consistent
Check PM please