Mirage Gameplay (GePrime/MM)

I know the deagle is too sexy to ignore, but be careful with some shots, you're making them almost instantly, it looks really blatant sometimes, even if there's no auxiliar, it can have you OW banned just for that. Other than that good gameplay, really smooth and legit.

I know the deagle is too sexy to ignore, but be careful with some shots, you're making them almost instantly, it looks really blatant sometimes, even if there's no auxiliar, it can have you OW banned just for that. Other than that good gameplay, really smooth and legit.

Yes one dude told me, i will try not put crosshair on angle without free space, if u know what i mean... That was obvious, i completly agree with you! ^^

depends a lot on your movement and the way you play to be evaluated in an OW, I did 65/21 with several 4k and 5k and I was not banned. Account smurf

Attachments

• ED4AF0F5-600F-4F24-94BB-1698AE111648.jpeg
    ED4AF0F5-600F-4F24-94BB-1698AE111648.jpeg
    865.2 KB · Views: 0
Damn deagle shoots are fucking obvious you shooting too fast :(

Are you playing with ESP or WH? If so is the case i would say turn that off and work on movement / crosshair placement and game mind. Just go with the aim assist its strong enough :)
Why? Much lower chance getting caught + you will learn and being a better player. (Not aim but smartness)

OT: Some nice shoots still :D

Guys, come on, it's just the deagle shots, the other shots are not obvious =P

Are you playing with ESP or WH? If so is the case i would say turn that off and work on movement / crosshair placement and game mind. Just go with the aim assist its strong enough :)
Why? Much lower chance getting caught + you will learn and being a better player. (Not aim but smartness)

OT: Some nice shoots still :D

this^ and maybe dont press the aimkey while you are blind

If i got you in OW your banned. Crosshair placement is that of a fairly new player / jittery movements, You do not know the maps very well (pre aim angles etc) yet you can prefire people perfectly and spray fine? Its very very obvious. (I also think some of these clips you have used ESP, fishy aimspots when peeking)

I think it is very difficult to be banned OW, the aimbot works very well in Pov, hitting the pixels and moving well will not be reason for someone to report as a hack :)

dont use wall if u dont know how... sorry but obvious as fuck :/ ... lc aimbot ok but i dont know how to walling

His movements is alright, for real, you guys overreact the crap out of it. :watchout: