Kjaerbye Cheating at the Grand Final - IEM Katowice 2017

Look at videos of kjaerbye when he aims, his arms shake. I'm not saying hes not cheating but just cuz his aim and spray is shakey doesnt mean he is. Also i'm almost positive that a professional player would never purchase an aimbot that shakes like that at his level. It would be way too obvious.

Look at videos of kjaerbye when he aims, his arms shake. I'm not saying hes not cheating but just cuz his aim and spray is shakey doesnt mean he is. Also i'm almost positive that a professional player would never purchase an aimbot that shakes like that at his level. It would be way too obvious.
Thats true.

proxy.php

Legit

He isnt cheating. And I agree, he would never use a aimbot that shakes

Chillout bois. Lets wait bois for next bois DanM bois video :^)

Maybe he havent got hand on a good cheat or docent afford a good cheat.. Or hes just shaking while aiming Kappa

who was the coder who said he wants at least $10,000 for a ____(tech term) LAN cheat, and a % of tournament winnings? can't remember his name.

sounds a little over the top if you ask me lol. but I mean, if it's a great cheat then not rly. Will get soooo much easier to win + VAC come on xD

If I were a pro player, I would jump on the gear for sure. Especially in a dirty scene lol. :p

Chillout bois. Lets wait bois for next bois DanM bois video :^)
if you actually think dan m clips are correct lmao he puts clip where ppl locks too far away far esp got fixed when esp isn't showing aimbot won't work throught walls because there is no entity dan m is retarded

Reactions: Adex

Maybe that's what he want's us to think, too obvious, maybe it's designed that way to fool us all....;)

Maybe that's what he want's us to think, too obvious, maybe it's designed that way to fool us all....;)
That's the most retarded thing i've heard today. A pro player using a blatant aimbot to make us think he isn't using an aimbot.FailFish

That's the most retarded thing i've heard today. A pro player using a blatant aimbot to make us think he isn't using an aimbot.FailFish

Your post is a proof that it is working, nobody will ever believe that a pro player is so stupid too use a shaking aimbot it is too obvious, they all want a nice clean looking aimbot right, these days everybody is looking for the aimlock through walls etc.
I am not saying he does but if he do it is brilliant, because 95% would think just like you :) .