Is this sorta content any good?

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 10, 2017

In these past weeks ive been trying to find my footing as a legit cheating ytber. I want to make content that is enjoyable but isnt too cliche and makes me unique as an indivual.
If possible please leave me feedback here or on the video on what content I should do in future videos
I will also leave a poll here about wether you would watch this sort of content.
Also is my voice annoying or is it just me.............

Reactions: FD^GoD
I really enjoyed watching that video.

You know what I love to watch on youtube? Do you remember Gill? I used to watch alll his videos, then his channel got deleted. It would be interesting if you make some videos like he used to.

It used to be competitive games taken seriously but cutting of the rounds that nothing would happen, you know?

That's what me, personally, like to watch. :)

I really enjoyed watching that video.

You know what I love to watch on youtube? Do you remember Gill? I used to watch alll his videos, then his channel got deleted. It would be interesting if you make some videos like he used to.

It used to be competitive games taken seriously but cutting of the rounds that nothing would happen, you know?

That's what me, personally, like to watch. :)
I watched gill's videos aswell. Making something like he did would be amazing :)
Video unavaileable for me to and I live in Norway (which means almost nothing is blocked)

I watched gill's videos aswell. Making something like he did would be amazing :)
Video unavaileable for me to and I live in Norway (which means almost nothing is blocked)
Use vpn
Its cause of the song choice

You don't need to use VPN to get around this lol.
Just watch this video directly from youtube by visiting his channel.

You don't need to use VPN to get around this lol.
Just watch this video directly from youtube by visiting his channel.
The video is blocked from some countries because of the song choice :mad: