Kjaerbye Cheating at the Grand Final - IEM Katowice 2017

That's the most retarded thing i've heard today. A pro player using a blatant aimbot to make us think he isn't using an aimbot.FailFish
yeah you're right. using an obvious cheat in the pro scene is very risky indeed! just think about all the pros who's been aimlocking etc, who got banned.

yeah you're right. using an obvious cheat in the pro scene is very risky indeed! just think about all the pros who's been aimlocking etc, who got banned.
Someone already said this but why would Kjaerbye risk getting caught with cheats if he buys really obv aimbot. I dont think he is using aimbot^^ This is just my opinion

Kjaers aim was proven by Dignitas themselves when they showed the players warming up and you seen Kjaer's hand spazzing when he sprays cause of the claw grip on the mouse etc. I cba searching it up, but if you believe a bit of shake is conclusive proof someone cheats. I have no faith for the users of LC to even make a proper judgement on cereal.

Reactions: JoobleDoobles
Your post is a proof that it is working, nobody will ever believe that a pro player is so stupid too use a shaking aimbot it is too obvious, they all want a nice clean looking aimbot right, these days everybody is looking for the aimlock through walls etc.
I am not saying he does but if he do it is brilliant, because 95% would think just like you :) .
No he's not doing a great job if 95% thinks like me. I think he cheats, but not because of his shakey aim, i've seen him aim and he shakes his arm it's not an aimbot.

Kjaers aim was proven by Dignitas themselves when they showed the players warming up and you seen Kjaer's hand spazzing when he sprays cause of the claw grip on the mouse etc. I cba searching it up, but if you believe a bit of shake is conclusive proof someone cheats. I have no faith for the users of LC to even make a proper judgement on cereal.
exactly. see classic source player PeX

shakey shakey :cool:

yeah I mean shaking could be cheating but its not solid proof you need a lot more then that to even think someone like a pro could be cheating

Nowadays Pro's are somehow untouchable, and could get away with anything imho... the arising CS esports money printing machine is at stake, and the first blast could kill their image forever.

Nowadays Pro's are somehow untouchable, and could get away with anything imho... the arising CS esports money printing machine is at stake, and the first blast could kill their image forever.
yup.

you know what's funny? in the clips I posted in this section, I've been told my settings look locky. But if you show them this video of Kjaerbye there's nothing to be seen.

I fucking love the human race.