About cheating on LAN

Davi

Jun 1, 2015
I saw here that Admins can help with setup to cheat on LAN. I have a tournament in July and I want to cheat there.
This information about admins helping in setup cheat on Lan is true?

Cheers.

Yeah it's possible to cheat at lan if you have the balls to do. There's some rules to get whitelisted to be able to hack on LAN (you need to be a member for few months before it). You can always buy a settings to hack on LAN too. @Virus1x is a former pro player and he said he LAN config is imperceptible. Remember, to hack on lan your config need to be absurd legit, the hack will only give you a slightly advantage.
And welcome to LC :D

Thanks for your answers.
I already pm Virus1x asking for help.
Thanks.
Yeah it's possible to cheat at lan if you have the balls to do. There's some rules to get whitelisted to be able to hack on LAN (you need to be a member for few months before it). You can always buy a settings to hack on LAN too. @Virus1x is a former pro player and he said he LAN config is imperceptible. Remember, to hack on lan your config need to be absurd legit, the hack will only give you a slightly advantage.
And welcome to LC :D
Eh uma camp local mano, em evento de anime. Acho que os cara sao muito sonso pra perceber algo =D

I saw here that Admins can help with setup to cheat on LAN. I have a tournament in July and I want to cheat there.
This information about admins helping in setup cheat on Lan is true?

Cheers.
We get support tickets all the time asking for whitelisting for Lan's so yes there are plenty of people using Lc at lans

How about the small usb drive in a keyboard that has usb hub ? ( only if they let you with your own gear )
Next level cheating boyz
honestly almost all csgo lans let you use your own gear for example LOL lans make you use new gear and were csgo got the idea from but its still pretty new I idea and they didn't use to do so only major lans do this atm so yeah you could do this super easy you could also make it where the cheat silently injects when you plug it so you don't have to do anything no one would ever know

You can always buy one of the LAN admins ;) Pre done configuration for you. Full admin permissions, no windows defender etc.. etc..
It won't be cheap :D

It's possible? Ofc