About cheating on LAN

Davi

Jun 1, 2015
I saw here that Admins can help with setup to cheat on LAN. I have a tournament in July and I want to cheat there.
This information about admins helping in setup cheat on Lan is true?

Cheers.

What are you talking about?
1. You need to be someone
2. You need to be wealthy (I'm talking about real cash, no one will risk their ass for some random few bucks rofl)
3. Super expensive hack

Cheating is like super cars hobby. Cost much, but you can have some fun with it.

In this video you can see how easy it is to hide the hack on the mouse / keyboard

Edit* if post videos like this its not allowed please tell me!

It's fine, if you contact this guy for cheat you will get scammed. Even if he will send u some .dll files it will be detected on leagues.

would be a nice feature for the private builds. would pay extra to get it with the mouse i want
I make it with my mouse, but i have problem with silent autorun usb :D One guy make program SmartFaker, but he dont public exe :( Second way is modificate pendrive driver or making program which can disable usb popup message and auto inject exe file.

It's fine, if you contact this guy for cheat you will get scammed. Even if he will send u some .dll files it will be detected on leagues.

dont know this guy, i was just searching for lan cheats and this come up to me. But if we do like him in the video with League Cheats only with aimbot or hit assistant, it will be so f* awesome, imagine for a moment... :cool:

sorry my bad english i dont like to use any translater :x

i don't think you understood me... or do you make the mouse with the integrated cheat? the only thing that you can understand from that is that you get a friendly loader for lan/esl/cevo/whatever.
I make mouse with usb and working good with my old bloody v2. I need to make silent usb autorun only :p

Reactions: WeeDyy
i don't think you understood me... or do you make the mouse with the integrated cheat? the only thing that you can understand from that is that you get a friendly loader for lan/esl/cevo/whatever.
No, I'm 100% correct here. Listen, all what you need is mouse with USB hub and that's it. If you will use current version of cheat = shortcut. As you might know if you will change shortcut place it will simply doesn't work because of file location parameters changed.

Regards, ToX