wondering of buying...

homoneekeri

Jan 24, 2017
but almost every screenshot/video from faceit gameplay, i searched em up from faceit and almost everyone banned with normal kd... how is that?

Most beginners think that you can buy cheats and immediately become a pro player. I played mm more than a year with cheats, and has never been banned from overwatch, just a big ban wave rekt me. i lost my inv. not a much, about 300$. And when you play with cheats, you can see immediately who is a cheater and a lot of them. If properly set up cheat, you never banned. I think many people get banned because of the fact that the rage when they lose. Begin to shoot prefire and aim assist on 100%... just a rage mode. or use isnt configured cheats. They are doing against cheaters, but forget that also receive reports. So the main thing in cheats - its .cfg - But sry guys, I think everyone should do them for yourself, but not to buy. It's something personal, you know? So don't listen to stupid silvers on forums, who gets ban fot bh. sry 4 my russian english. )

LC builds are not pre builds. Whit this advanced settings they will spent some time whit you and help you to find a setting that fit your gameplay. Except the basic one i believe every onther is made to fit you.

Most beginners think that you can buy cheats and immediately become a pro player. I played mm more than a year with cheats, and has never been banned from overwatch, just a big ban wave rekt me. i lost my inv. not a much, about 300$. And when you play with cheats, you can see immediately who is a cheater and a lot of them. If properly set up cheat, you never banned. I think many people get banned because of the fact that the rage when they lose. Begin to shoot prefire and aim assist on 100%... just a rage mode. or use isnt configured cheats. They are doing against cheaters, but forget that also receive reports. So the main thing in cheats - its .cfg - But sry guys, I think everyone should do them for yourself, but not to buy. It's something personal, you know? So don't listen to stupid silvers on forums, who gets ban fot bh. sry 4 my russian english. )

About people been banned because they rage when they lose, nofont=1, profit. You just can't change your settings while in game. The fact you are a cheater didn't mean you have to win every game. Some games the enemy hacker is so blatant that you know they will get banned. I add suspects to vac-ban and close to 60 to 80% of the players i add is already banned.
Get gamebanned only to win a game isn't smart, especially because you have the best public hack the money can buy.

im an CS veteran from 1.6, i cheated on 1.6 too but i stopped it and have played cs go 2.5k legit :) my aim is good etc but a little boost wouldnt be bad cos getting rekted by russian 300hour account on faceit aint fucking funny at all :D but yah thanks for every1 clearing things for me :)

LC builds are not pre builds. Whit this advanced settings they will spent some time whit you and help you to find a setting that fit your gameplay. Except the basic one i believe every onther is made to fit you.

About people been banned because they rage when they lose, nofont=1, profit. You just can't change your settings while in game. The fact you are a cheater didn't mean you have to win every game. Some games the enemy hacker is so blatant that you know they will get banned. I add suspects to vac-ban and close to 60 to 80% of the players i add is already banned.
Get gamebanned only to win a game isn't smart, especially because you have the best public hack the money can buy.

It's almost impossible to get banned on faceit with LC playing legit.

Except if the AC catches you.
I suck at Photoshop so don't criticize okay :(
proxy.php

@ToX Think u can close this now, It`s just the same answers over and over again
I goddit