Where can i play ?

django

Apr 8, 2016
Hello,
I wanted to clarify smthing for all the people who are asking the question: Where can i play with this cheat ?

Cs go league cheat is made to play on Matchmaking like all public cheats !!! (And it is very good to do so)

What you need to know is :
MatchMaking = ok
ESEA and FaceIT = not ok

So don't look all the anticheat supported thats misleading :
cevo isn't used since 2015 (full of hackers)
ESL (?)
Gfinity doesnt do CSGO anymore lol
SMAC, EAC are just random anticheats not used anymore

I've seen a lot of people asking "where can i play with the cheat ?" or "Can i play faceit?" (and i admit the answer is written on the front page so it's quite annoying) but the staff answer is always to copy paste a scrint print of all the anticheats supported. Thats misleading because that gives the impression to a new player that he will have a lot of options for playing ( which is wrong everything besides MM, FACE IT and ESEA is obviously trivial)

Futhermore, " the FACE it server side " should be removed as you can' play anygame of face it (free or premium or league or whaterver) without downloading their anticheat.

I find the cheat really good and the site/support also is, but i think it will clarify the situation for some people.

(Sorry for my english)

Solution
Hello,
I wanted to clarify smthing for all the people who are asking the question: Where can i play with this cheat ?

Cs go league cheat is made to play on Matchmaking like all public cheats !!! (And it is very good to do so)

MatchMaking = ok
ESEA and FaceIT = not ok

ESL (?)

I've seen a lot of people asking "where can i play with the cheat ?" or "Can i play faceit?" (and i admit the answer is written on the front page so it's quite annoying) but the staff answer is always to copy paste a...
Hello,

MatchMaking = ok
ESEA and FaceIT = not ok

ESL (?)

I've seen a lot of people asking "where can i play with the cheat ?" or "Can i play faceit?" (and i admit the answer is written on the front page so it's quite annoying) but the staff answer is always to copy paste a scrint print of all the anticheats supported. Thats misleading because that gives the impression to a new player that he will have a lot of options for playing ( which is wrong everything besides MM, FACE IT and ESEA is obviously trivial)

Futhermore, " the FACE it server side " should be removed as you can' play anygame of face it (free or premium or league or whaterver) without downloading their anticheat.

I find the cheat really good and the site/support also is, but i think it will clarify the situation for some people.

(Sorry for my english)

Good day,

Regarding your issues on the following:

cevo isn't used since 2015 (full of hackers) - We still have customers who play CEVO
ESL - We still have customers who plays ESL
Gfinity doesnt do CSGO anymore lol - Gfinity acquired CEVO. This means CEVO/Gfinity is the same.
SMAC, EAC are just random anticheats not used anymore - SMAC is mostly used on private servers. EAC is one of the popular anti cheats out there. Sostronk used it before now they use Akros.

Regarding the faceit, people needs to know that it is only for server side for now because sometimes subscribers unknowingly use the cheat with faceit anti cheat client. Just like how you think about misleading information, we have to clarify those.

I hope those answered your question.

If you need more help, let me know.

Regards,

fmr

Last edited:
Solution
There are literally 5 leagues to play with EAC.
ELeague
99Dmg
ChallengerMode
ChallengeMe
PVPRO

Akros is on
LPL
SoStronk

SMAC is
FaceIT ServerSide
PopFlash
some other PVP site idr the name of
Also on many random casual servers

Both ESL and CEVO have ongoing leagues today. Just because people in your country may not be playing them doesn't mean that the whole world is not.
There are customers on both of these leagues; this is why it exists.

Thanks for being a customer and supporting Jimster's work, but if people really want to clarify something about supported leagues they can always open a support ticket and ask it themselves, that is your view of leagues, and not everyone else! :D