wondering of buying...

homoneekeri

Jan 24, 2017
but almost every screenshot/video from faceit gameplay, i searched em up from faceit and almost everyone banned with normal kd... how is that?

Cause the one u searched up gave info, the real lc legends, the pros that play with lc does not show anything. We are ghosts, like me, like many lc players. Some of us does not want attention, that`s why

but almost every screenshot/video from faceit gameplay, i searched em up from faceit and almost everyone banned with normal kd... how is that?
what are you talking about not "almost everyone" is banned like around 10-20 people got banned and people due to being obvious manual ban, admins snooping on the site information gets leaked, or the newest client stopped injections some people reported after trying to inject that way but some people still didn't get banned after trying to inject so take it lightly
I mean even after the full bypass is out there will still be people getting banned because of manual reviews etc

also update should be out very soon

Reactions: chimichangas
what are you talking about not "almost everyone" is banned like around 10-20 people got banned and people due to being obvious manual ban, admins snooping on the site information gets leaked, or the newest client stopped injections some people reported after trying to inject that way but some people still didn't get banned after trying to inject so take it lightly
I mean even after the full bypass is out there will still be people getting banned because of manual reviews etc

also update should be out very soon
I meant the ones that i searched up, not whole forum :) dont need to take it so serious...but they cant be rly blatant if they have like 1.3 K/D ratio

I meant the ones that i searched up, not whole forum :) dont need to take it so serious...but they cant be rly blatant if they have like 1.3 K/D ratio
You can have a fine K/D but have a super high Headshot in one game which turns out the manual review gets you banned..

yes they can trust me if the person is low level like silver or something trying to play with high ranked people even with pretty obvious settings they can get banned or they can intentionally play a few games and do bad to lower kdr and hs% but other games are blatant

also please don't spam use the edit button

what does the turns out the manual review gets u banned?
FaceIT do manual bans, their anticheat before the client was modded SMAC so they had retarded LEMs do demo reviews and shit. They'd slow it down and sometimes people's smooth etc was too low and it'd actually lock, rather than glide properly.
Or they'd be looking at the floor and prefire people who made no noise etc.

You don't get banned because high HS % (unless it's absurd) or K/D. You get banned because they can see you are hacking. Whit proper settings you will pass undetected, but if you are silver and shot like a global it will be obvious. That's the real problem.

You don't get banned because high HS % (unless it's absurd) or K/D. You get banned because they can see you are hacking. Whit proper settings you will pass undetected, but if you are silver and shot like a global it will be obvious. That's the real problem.

U will Get banned for high hs%

U need to have settings for your playstyle. With Lc it's really hard on demos to see the aimbot. So if u get caught on demo, the u have really bad settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U will Get banned for high hs%

U need to have settings for your playstyle. With Lc it's really hard on demos to see the aimbot. So if u get caught on demo, the u have really bad settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i said, only if it's absurd :D
If you have a higher HS % than normal but not absurd value and look legit on demos you will be good to go.

Last edited: