When h*xui Gets Roasted

Fuck me in the ass if I'm wrong here but, he says he messed up the aimbot a bit in his "beta" so I don't see how that can lead to a ban?

he legit got nearly everyone untrust banned with the "beta" changes lmao

and now apparently the only reason the cheat got detected is because he "changed code to intercept keys like internals do which lead us to be detected this wave"

i don't think so bud.

http://i.imgur.com/qRReYCa.png

Leaguecheats > all
Jimster>all

Inb4 im a regular again boi's
was just trying out new cheats for a while but eh LC Best Legit like i've always said :D

@Jimster480 still planning on getting that priv8 m9 but until then ill just pay for LC :)

Last edited:
Well it's possible for something like that to happen, but I guess he's saying that forcing the CVAR itself caused the ban?

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Well it's possible for something like that to happen, but I guess he's saying that forcing the CVAR itself caused the ban?

i'm guessing so ,
i don't know much technical shit about cheats but it seems as he doesn't know how to give certain people "beta" access
instead of forcing it onto every person who is cheating

which gave atleast 50 accounts untrusts lmfao

Lol could have just been a mistake like he said though.

He should have done more intense testing though, to make a mistake like that seems a bit rushed and unchecked, no?
Yes I agree but that doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake. Sometimes updates come at the most un opportune moments.

Ah yes, I remember this, everyone was crying blaming menalix about the VAC Wave... Yes, it was totally Menalix's fault for the VAC Wave, you genius's

Mistakes can happen to everybody, there is no reason not to believe him, probably a silly sad mistake, the Premium and Exclusive members did no got hit only standard, so the probability is quite high that it was a mistake a mixed up between the sources.

Mistakes can happen to everybody, there is no reason not to believe him, probably a silly sad mistake, the Premium and Exclusive members did no got hit only standard, so the probability is quite high that it was a mistake a mixed up between the sources.
Nah, what it was is that Standard, premium and Exclusive have sperate builds and standard isn't as protected as the other two, Everyone is supposed to have there own build as well for the Standard builds but due to Menalix not thinking it through, the whole thing got detected apart from the two favourites, Premium and Exclusive