leonard9712

Silver Elite Master
CSGO Pro League
Mar 18, 2016
So not really as elaborate as a review but my experience with leaguecheats! I have used other cheats than lc, free to ask if you want to know which ones. Why I'm writing this review is pretty much to give back to jimster and staff for their great effort. Fyi I have been using LC a long time and around a year sub.

1.Security
Leaguecheats is pretty much the best when it comes to avoiding a ban. What people forget is that there is always the possibility of getting banned and leaguecheats is the way to go if you want to lower your chances of it happening. The drawbacks is ofc stuff like it's not hvh cheat but a legit cheat for those wanting to get an edge but still stay under the radar. 10/10 (as said even though there has been waves of users getting banned lc are still top of the line which is why they have such good reputation)

2.Esp.
Pretty much what you expect from a wallhack even though this shouldn't interest anyone if you want to play legit but for those who want to play with it you will have a solid esp with a lot of settings like glow etc.

3.Aimbot
Again top of the line, not really an aimbot but more like a human playing for you if you configure it correctly. A lot of customizability for anything you can imagine. In short as good as it gets. Just don't except to rage hack with it. There is also a triggerbot but I haven't really touched it but it's probably pretty good and it has delay settings for legit play.

4.Forum and staff.
Awesome staff and I have had zero bad experience with questions and support tickets. Activation has always been really fast more me(less than 24 hours). And the forum and guides help you a LOT for every question you have about making your settings good and explaining them. Again I can't point this out more but Jimster and co. are always customer minded and care that everything goes smoothly for you.

You may ask why i have only given a score to the security of lc and that's because it's all you need to know. No other public cheat will give you an almost carefree journey using it and as said lc is top of the line. This is also almost the only feature you should be convinced from. If you are expecting a rage hack and a ban at the end of the month it's not for you. Get that extra edge then you should absolutely consider using leaguecheats. Keep in mind you will have to configure everything yourself which will take some time but afterwards it will be worth it. Final score from me overall is ofc 10/10

So not really as elaborate as a review but my experience with leaguecheats! I have used other cheats than lc, free to ask if you want to know which ones. Why I'm writing this review is pretty much to give back to jimster and staff for their great effort. Fyi I have been using LC a long time and around a year sub.

1.Security
Leaguecheats is pretty much the best when it comes to avoiding a ban. What people forget is that there is always the possibility of getting banned and leaguecheats is the way to go if you want to lower your chances of it happening. The drawbacks is ofc stuff like it's not hvh cheat but a legit cheat for those wanting to get an edge but still stay under the radar. 10/10 (as said even though there has been waves of users getting banned lc are still top of the line which is why they have such good reputation)

2.Esp.
Pretty much what you expect from a wallhack even though this shouldn't interest anyone if you want to play legit but for those who want to play with it you will have a solid esp with a lot of settings like glow etc.

3.Aimbot
Again top of the line, not really an aimbot but more like a human playing for you if you configure it correctly. A lot of customizability for anything you can imagine. In short as good as it gets. Just don't except to rage hack with it. There is also a triggerbot but I haven't really touched it but it's probably pretty good and it has delay settings for legit play.

4.Forum and staff.
Awesome staff and I have had zero bad experience with questions and support tickets. Activation has always been really fast more me(less than 24 hours). And the forum and guides help you a LOT for every question you have about making your settings good and explaining them. Again I can't point this out more but Jimster and co. are always customer minded and care that everything goes smoothly for you.

You may ask why i have only given a score to the security of lc and that's because it's all you need to know. No other public cheat will give you an almost carefree journey using it and as said lc is top of the line. This is also almost the only feature you should be convinced from. If you are expecting a rage hack and a ban at the end of the month it's not for you. Get that extra edge then you should absolutely consider using leaguecheats. Keep in mind you will have to configure everything yourself which will take some time but afterwards it will be worth it. Final score from me overall is ofc 10/10
Good review at least I got something from this
Unstoppable

Reactions: tominator_1996
Thanks for the review mate ^^
Glad that we’re all experiencing the same power of Jimster’s aimbot ;)

Reactions: leonard9712